Smog Awards 2023: Results

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
There’s no denial; I love me some Taylor Swift :bellipog:

Thanks to everyone for the support after yet another year of fun and passion. Love this community and respect so many people on here.

Congrats to everyone for winning or placing. Smogon continues to be lively and filled with talented presences!!!

Screenshot_20240224_221601.jpg

Hey, wanna clear up that i didnt make this drawing, i made the foreground, but Bummer drew the main part, this drawing is for "battle free for all #2" battle free for all is a thread where somone makes a drawing of a mon of their choice winning against the mon that won on the last drawing that was made by someone else, i drew Corsola winning against the Volcarona that won on the last drawing, and Bummer drew Cursola winning against my Corsola, and he chose to use part of my drawing, which is probably why that misunderstanding happened
Screenshot_20240224_221951.jpgScreenshot_20240224_221920.jpg

Also didnt get last yay :D
Screenshot_20240224_221524.jpg

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Screenshot_20240225-122955_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240225-123016_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240225-123028_Chrome.jpg

YOO my art and my article 2nd??!! Thanks for all the recognition this year! Glad that you all liked my work, especially funny with the kyogre because it was literally just a piece chilling in my thread :row:
Tyty and hopefully I can keep improving, writing and drawing and helping everyone out from here :))
Edit: oh I'm blind aknahs I do post a lot
Screenshot_20240225-124235_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

IMakeNoSense

hey it's that one guy who makes art
is a Pre-Contributor
Woohoo! Thanks for both "Most Promising Artist" and "Best Piece of Art"!
1708825780242.png

1708825638425.png

1708825651148.png

I really am grateful to be able to post my stupid drawings somewhere and have it feel worthwhile. It really means a lot to me; just being to be able to be proud of what I've made here and feel confident in myself, especially when in reality I struggle a ton with self-confidence and self-worth. I'm glad I was able to build somewhat of a name for myself haha, I've met and are meeting lots of great people and new friends everyday. Since I'm not done becoming the "OM Banner Man" or solidifying my place as the "Most Nonsensical", there's more content and more art coming in hot pursuit so SHTAY TOONED. I really want to do some ambitious things in my artistic future, and this is just fueling my passion and I thank God for giving me this amazing talent that I sometimes I'm not thankful enough for. Here's to another year! Maybe I should start up that art thread...

PS: Albatross and grape tylenol, I'm coming to take that spot for Best Artist this year! :pip:

While Graycie’s team may be sad that she was not declared the winner, we are very happy with the work and effort that had been out in on her part! She has no issues with having been beaten by Bjorn and wishes him all the best. However, she is very unhappy with Rex beating her and is vowing to get her revenge next year!

More seriously, grats to everyone! I can’t believe Graycie made it and thanks y’all who voted for her!

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Hey, wanna clear up that i didnt make this drawing, i made the foreground, but Bummer drew the main part, this drawing is for "battle free for all #2" battle free for all is a thread where somone makes a drawing of a mon of their choice winning against the mon that won on the last drawing that was made by someone else, i drew Corsola winning against the Volcarona that won on the last drawing, and Bummer drew Cursola winning against my Corsola, and he chose to use part of my drawing, which is probably why that misunderstanding happened
this was fixed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)