W1nt33r Shop ( everything you need it's inside)

Hi I'm very interested in your Froakie but all I have to offer is my BP is there anyway we can work things out? Just wondering, thanks! :)
I have froakie stocked so I will accept BP for it. Stard price is 80 BP as I said in my wish list is it fine for u?

Hi,i created an account just to post here as i need some help. i have a Timid (31/xx/31/31/31/31) gastly which is a female and a gengar with 6iv timid and a female as well. I was just wondering if you could trade a male gastly to me so that i can start breeding them. I would offer the 6iv gengar if you want

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey there mate, I'm after a bunch of your stuff. Reckon you could have a check of my thread and let me know if there's anything that interests you? Chuck us a PM if you find anything.

Hi,i created an account just to post here as i need some help. i have a Timid (31/xx/31/31/31/31) gastly which is a female and a gengar with 6iv timid and a female as well. I was just wondering if you could trade a male gastly to me so that i can start breeding them. I would offer the 6iv gengar if you want
Ok the 6 ivs for my 5 ivs male is fine ( if u are looking for shyny gastly keep up with the breeding cause he's amazing :-))

how many more hours till your evening becuase its almost 9pm at where i live and i have to sleep early today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)