AliceOfSinnoh's Little Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard you are looking for sableye. im breeding them and happens i have them in stock.
31/x/31/x/31/31,31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31. all are calm have prankster and have trick. im looking for that HA female phantump. maybe we can work out a deal?

i heard you are looking for sableye. im breeding them and happens i have them in stock.
31/x/31/x/31/31,31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31. all are calm have prankster and have trick. im looking for that HA female phantump. maybe we can work out a deal?
If you have a Calm Female with a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 distribution, I'd be fine with swapping my female Phantump with the HA.

CMT for magic guard solosis.
One of your Speed Boost Carvanha actually looked interesting to me. Do you have or can you breed a female?

If you have a Calm Female with a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 distribution, I'd be fine with swapping my female Phantump with the HA.

One of your Speed Boost Carvanha actually looked interesting to me. Do you have or can you breed a female?
yeah i can do that but you'll have to wait till tommorow cause im about to go to bed atm :3(im a good little boy in christmas night) :3

yeah i can do that but you'll have to wait till tommorow cause im about to go to bed atm :3(im a good little boy in christmas night) :3
Not a problem. I do have two other people on the Sableye as well, so if I get one from them I'll send you a PM and let you know it won't be necessary anymore. Have a Merry Christmas!

Yes I can breed you a female Speed Boost Carvanha as soon as PokeBank is released.

I got a 6IV timid solar power charmander with dragon pul, outrage, dragon dance and beat up mvoes
i am insterested in the 6IV male super size pumpkaboo

Hi there, I'm interested in Pumpkaboo, I have Sableye's and other things in my thread if you'd like to take a look.

Hi there, I'm interested in Pumpkaboo, I have Sableye's and other things in my thread if you'd like to take a look.
A female Sableye would be great. I've been trying to line one up but so far nobody's gotten back with me. I'm online now and capable of trading if you are. :)

Will do, I'll add you now!
Thank you for the trade!

CMT for the Gothita female shadow tag.
Your Prankster Purrloin interests me, gender is irrelevant. Otherwise, I might be interested in a Vullaby.

If you still want an inflirator zubat(premier ball), I could breed one for solosis(female and magic guard)
I've already arranged a trade for another one and have the Pokemon ready for that trader, but thanks anyway for the offer. :)

CMT for Female HA Snorunt , it seems to me you care about what Poke Ball they're in, so if you're interseted in any of mine and you want to know what pokeball, please ask me :D

CMT? I have vullaby too.
I glanced through your thread and the only thing that you have that really interests me is Froakie with HP Fire. Since you're wanting a specific gender on the Solosis, I think I'd like something a little less common than a Vullaby for it.

CMT for Female HA Snorunt , it seems to me you care about what Poke Ball they're in, so if you're interseted in any of mine and you want to know what pokeball, please ask me :D
I don't tend to care much about the ball a Pokemon is in, but I note the ones mine are in for other traders. If I can catch one in a ball I think it would look nice in, I try to do so. Regardless, I would be interested in one of your Moxie Scraggy. I have the Female HA Snorunt on hand and ready to go whenever, if you're up for the trade.

CMT for Sand Rush Drilbur and Timid Own Tempo Smeargle
I'd be interested in a female Shellder from you.

I'll do the purrloin since I am breeding them today
Sounds good. Let me know when it's done and we can swap.

Regenerator if at all possible please? I'll have to breed a female (which won't take long).
I've actually just gotten a Sableye female in a trade, so I'm good there as I now have a breeding pair. If you're still interested in trading for Slowpoke, though, I could use a Tentacool from you if you can do that? Gender is irrelevant, whatever's easiest for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)