Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For trade:

Jolly 5iv terrakion rnged from bw2 in a timer ball
Looking for 5iv hidden powee fire latias or other poke bank offers
CMT, do have so pokebank 'mons, like frillish, cyndaquill, cottonee(prankster), koffing, foongus(regen), defog+BP scyther and HA carvanha.

Well, I do guess you would want 2 for the Yveltal, and which would you in that case want? Also, what ability on gible if you want that one?

Edit: One more thing, what ball is the Yveltal caught in? Not that it matters that much, but nice looking balls are always preferred.
It's in a master ball. Rough skin gible, and marill if that's ok with you

CMT, do have so pokebank 'mons, like frillish, cyndaquill, cottonee(prankster), koffing, foongus(regen), defog+BP scyther and HA carvanha.
You dont need pokebank for regenerator foongus :-P

EDIT: and if you want one i can give you one of my 4IV spitbacks for free (have a full box)

You dont need pokebank for regenerator foongus :-P

EDIT: and if you want one i can give you one of my 4IV spitbacks for free (have a full box)
Ye, dont know why I put foongus up as a PB poké. Also? Those were the ones I had for trade, not that I needed

Looking for ANY Timburr with Fire Punch. Willing to offer any Battle Maison item for it plus one of my many spitbacks. To be honest I'm probably willing to trade more than it's worth. Reply on here or PM!

I still got an extra Charizardnite X, now I am looking for
Adamant Bunnelby Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/31
Quiet Honedge 31/31/31/31/x/0
Brave Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/0
Timid Froakie Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Inkay Contrary 31/31/31/x/31/31

I still got an extra Charizardnite X, now I am looking for
Adamant Bunnelby Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/31
Quiet Honedge 31/31/31/31/x/0
Brave Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/0
Timid Froakie Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Inkay Contrary 31/31/31/x/31/31
i can give you the froakie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)