Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have 5IV non-English males they don't want? Like, Abra with attack instead of sp.Atk, etc.? I'm trying to collect males for Masuda method. I have a box of finished Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast as well as Torrent Squirtles with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere to offer quickly, and a bunch of others I'd need to breed up again. I don't need the field, fairy, or Dragon egg groups, but everything else would help.

Sticky web, dark void or spore, stealth rock, and I'm thinkin magic coat but whatever you think is a good last move.
yea lol, thats actually the exact set i have ready to put on smeargles, well spore over dark void anyway. Ill throw those on there for ya then.

guys i have 6 and 5iv ghastlys!they are flawless and have disable+ timid nature!anybody intrested?i want rare flawless pokes or 6iv pokes or pokebank legends!tnx in advance!

Anyone have 5IV non-English males they don't want? Like, Abra with attack instead of sp.Atk, etc.? I'm trying to collect males for Masuda method. I have a box of finished Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast as well as Torrent Squirtles with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere to offer quickly, and a bunch of others I'd need to breed up again. I don't need the field, fairy, or Dragon egg groups, but everything else would help.
I've got a male regen Alomomola for Water 1 and 2, missing attack. I'd be interested in a male Heracross.

Edit: it's French.

I am looking for a Lansat Berry. I have the below for trade. PM me if interested.

(all are 5 IVs and some have egg moves)
Treecko/Adamant/Overgrow
Treecko/Modest/Unburden
Feebas/Bold/Oblivious or Swift Swim
Shroomish/Jolly/Quick Feet or Poison Heal
Bagon/Adamant/Sheer Force
Shuckle/Careful/Sturdy
Poliwag/Modest/Swift Swim
Electrike/Timid/Static
Phantump/Careful or Impish/Natural Cure or Frisk
Togepi/Timid/Serene Grace
Shellos/Relaxed/Sticky Hold
Aron/Careful/Rock Head
Drifloon/Bold/Flare Boost or Aftermath or Unburden
Lileep/Relaxed/Storm Drain
Horsea
Larvesta
Shellder
Corphish
Zubat
Bulbasaur
Kangaskhan
Gastly
Porygon
Slakoth
Mareep

Last edited:
I have choice specs/scarf/band/mewtwoite Y/Charizardite Y and other items for trade. Really need charzardite X. Also pm me friend codes i need friend safaris. Really need a frogadier and chansey and ditto safari. Thank you :)

I have choice specs/scarf/band/mewtwoite Y/Charizardite Y and other items for trade. Really need charzardite X. Also pm me friend codes i need friend safaris. Really need a frogadier and chansey and ditto safari. Thank you :)
i can give u a 5iv flawless timid ghastly with disable for mewtwonite y!

I have 7 perfect iv bulbasaurs natures-careful,relaxed,lax,relaxed,relaxed,gentle,naughty
Also have 3 perfect iv cyndiquils natures-hardy,adamant,adamant
Pm me your offers and for a shiney you can have one of each

Things I can offer. (I will only be listing IVs Evs. Levels, Natures and Ability. Pm me for additional info.
Shiny greninja. Level 50. 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid nature. Protean. 252 Sp atk. 252 Spd. (In stock:2)

Shiny honedge. Level 1.
31/31/31/xx/31/xx Brave nature
No guard. Not ev trained. (In stock:2)

Shiny terrakion. Level 45.
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly nature
Justified 252 Atk. 252 Spd (In stock:1)

non shiny jirachi
31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest jirachi level 100 252 Sp atk. 252 Spd

(Keldeos has been restocke!!)
Keldeo level 20.
31/xx/31/31/xx/31 Timid nature.
252 Spt atk. 252 Spd. Hidden power ghost!!! (In stock:2)

Shiny venipede. Level 10
31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly nature. Speed boost. With toxic spikes. And pokerus. (In stock:1)

Pm me for offers.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 5IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Jolly Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, and either Thunder or Poison Fang. I am also looking for a Lansat Berry. I have the below for trade. PM me if interested.

(all are 5 IVs and some have egg moves)
Treecko/Adamant/Overgrow
Treecko/Modest/Unburden
Feebas/Bold/Oblivious or Swift Swim
Shroomish/Jolly/Quick Feet or Poison Heal
Bagon/Adamant/Sheer Force
Shuckle/Careful/Sturdy
Poliwag/Modest/Swift Swim
Electrike/Timid/Static
Phantump/Careful or Impish/Natural Cure or Frisk
Togepi/Timid/Serene Grace
Shellos/Relaxed/Sticky Hold
Aron/Careful/Rock Head
Drifloon/Bold/Flare Boost or Aftermath or Unburden
Lileep/Relaxed/Storm Drain
Horsea
Larvesta
Shellder
Corphish
Zubat
Bulbasaur
Kangaskhan
Gastly
Porygon
Slaking
Mareep
Is the Shellos blue? If not, then I'll take the Slaking. I have tons of Tyrunts like the one you want lying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)