Jaded Hades' Competitive Trade Thread MKIV - New Arrivals: Pidgey, Hoppip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh awesome! ^^ If you're breeding for a "new one", would you mind adding Iron Head as an egg move by any chance? Comes from either Aron or Bastiodon.. =]
If I manage to get one female to pass on egg moves, I don't think it'll be too much trouble to get another lol. I can definitely try.

If I manage to get one female to pass on egg moves, I don't think it'll be too much trouble to get another lol. I can definitely try.
Ooh youre breeding males with ditto, sorry i thought you had a mother rampardos. ^^ You can borrow mine if you like! I don't have male Aron or Shieldon though...

Ooh youre breeding males with ditto, sorry i thought you had a mother rampardos. ^^ You can borrow mine if you like! I don't have male Aron or Shieldon though...
I'm fairly sure that I do have a shieldon, if not, then I'm 100% sure that I have a male Aggron who probably has Iron Head

I don't have trade access for a while, I'll just breed it when I get free time over the course of the day. I appreciate the offer, though.
My female is 5 Iv, would be a lot easier for you than breeding two penta perfect females, one to be a mother to pass moves on and one final for me.
I'm not able to trade either until a couple of hours. ^^ Offer still stands is you want it!

My female is 5 Iv, would be a lot easier for you than breeding two penta perfect females, one to be a mother to pass moves on and one final for me.
I'm not able to trade either until a couple of hours. ^^ Offer still stands is you want it!
I've got quite a bit more than a couple of hours before I can trade :P
8 or so, but I'd be able to trade for about another 8
Also I wanna see about putting more egg moves on it, like Crunch and Hammer Arm. We'll see how that pans out, though.

Last edited:
Pre-order now for full price and get the new palette-swap DLC costume FREE!
Also I'm removing BST for non-legendaries. Too much hassle and rather confusing.

Bellsprout @ Nest Ball
Naïve
Chlorophyll
Egg Moves: Power Whip, Weather Ball, Clear Smog, Synthesis
31/31/31/31/x/31
Notes: Everyone's favorite Sun Sweeper, except mine. I'm partial to Banded Spinda, honestly.
Competitive Analysis: Pairs well with Zard Y, don't you agree?

Special thanks to Miria, new egg moves on Cranidos: Crunch, Iron Head, Hammer Arm

Last edited:
I've got quite a bit more than a couple of hours before I can trade :P
8 or so, but I'd be able to trade for about another 8
Also I wanna see about putting more egg moves on it, like Crunch and Hammer Arm. We'll see how that pans out, though.
8 hours from when you last posted is 11 pm (23:00) my time. I'll be around! ^^

New:

Caterpie @ Great Ball
Timid
Shield Dust (--> Compoundeyes)
Egg Moves: String Shot, Tackle
31/x/31/31/31/31
Notes: Buffed this gen by a whopping 10 BST to Special Attack!
[/img]

Only interesting cos they are old lol. Which atm is both a good and bad thing I suppose.
None of the Articunos are Kalos caught though, just making sure you are aware of this.
If your interested in other things then I also like the looks of your taillow and bagon :)
Btw, nice comments for each poke, I enjoyed reading those!

Only interesting cos they are old lol. Which atm is both a good and bad thing I suppose.
None of the Articunos are Kalos caught though, just making sure you are aware of this.
If your interested in other things then I also like the looks of your taillow and bagon :)
Btw, nice comments for each poke, I enjoyed reading those!
Would you do both of those for Timid Mew? Also, which Bagon Nature/Spread (I can probably add Jolly if pressed)? I'm assuming they are all cloned.
I read your rules and am unsure whether or not they are on a Gen 6 cartridge or not (I don't have any of my tradable list on Gen 5 cartridges).

Glad somebody reads the comments, I sure don't.

Croagunk @ Great Ball
Jolly
Dry Skin
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch
31/31/31/x/31/31
Notes: His fingers are red from flipping so many people off, trololo.
Competitive Analysis: I think it's defensive typing is not all that great, nor is it's offensive typing frankly. It does have workable stats and some nice boosting moves, though.
CMT Plz

You don't read your own comments? XD
Yeah my monsters a cloned. If your still interested I can do the timid mew for taillow and bagon. They don't need to be good. Just females in theirs special pokeballs (Guts Taillow and HA for the bagon) :) I won't waste your time breeding for nature and IVs, I can do it myself :)

Edit: I can transfer them to 6th gen

You don't read your own comments? XD
Yeah my monsters a cloned. If your still interested I can do the timid mew for taillow and bagon. They don't need to be good. Just females in theirs special pokeballs (Guts Taillow and HA for the bagon) :) I won't waste your time breeding for nature and IVs, I can do it myself :)
I did after you mentioned it, but usually I don't check my trade thread unless I add a new Pokémon to see if I didn't screw up the HTML coding.
That sounds fine, I can trade in probably 3 hours or so if that works.

I like your bagon, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these for bagon. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.

Sorry, I need some time to locate and transfer the pokes. I have a lot of pokes in my old gen games. It should take no longer than 24 hours though. Could I just PM/VM you when they arrive in gen 6?

Edit: wait, which articuno did you want?
Edit 2: oops, there's only one listed in my thread XD face palm...

Last edited:
I like your bagon, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these for bagon. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.
Snorlax sounds fine, but I can't trade for another few hours. Also, which Bagon spread?
Sorry, I need some time to locate and transfer the pokes. I have a lot of pokes in my old gen games. It should take no longer than 24 hours though. Could I just PM/VM you when they arrive in gen 6?

Edit: wait, which articuno did you want?
Edit 2: oops, there's only one listed in my thread XD face palm...
That's absolutely fine, I have no qualms with waiting.

Would it be too much to ask for a female Great Ball Gible too? Breeding for HP is a pain in the ass.
Sure thing, 2 for an HP is fine by me. Which ability do you prefer on Gible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)