Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me clone my shiny Weedle Original+4 copies? You can have a non-redis copy as your payment, and something simple from my old trade thread too

So if a Diancie code isn't giving out 3 perfect IVs, that's it, right? Won't make a difference if I beat the Elite Four/catch all the legendaries (impossible since I haven't caught Moltres on my X)/etc., right?

So if a Diancie code isn't giving out 3 perfect IVs, that's it, right? Won't make a difference if I beat the Elite Four/catch all the legendaries (impossible since I haven't caught Moltres on my X)/etc., right?
Will make no difference. The fault lies in the code, not your completion or lack thereof of the story line

Okay, this is just trolling. Keep or toss?

31/9/31/25/31/31
I understand the offenses are bad, but its HP Grass, and Hasty. I really want to keep it, but the attack...

Okay, this is just trolling. Keep or toss?

31/9/31/25/31/31
I understand the offenses are bad, but its HP Grass, and Hasty. I really want to keep it, but the attack...
Toss. HP grass isn't exactly the best for Diancie

Edit: Wait that's not HP grass...

Something I would like to point out, Diancie actually gets Earth Power in ORAS, rendering HP Fire near useless. Diancie has some trouble with water and ground types, making HP Grass the best choice.
HP Fire can catch Scizor on the switch.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Something I would like to point out, Diancie actually gets Earth Power in ORAS, rendering HP Fire near useless. Diancie has some trouble with water and ground types, making HP Grass the best choice.
Even if that's true, the IVs you posted give HP Dark. Still toss.

Yeah I know pokeguy said that..but no it doesnt. It may not need hp fire but it's still it's best coverage option and it's a mixed nature with 9 attack.
Even if that's true, the IVs you posted give HP Dark. Still toss.
.com everyone...

Probably just gonna give up with Diancie SRing. It's way too stressful, and you can't even influence the nature.

Just out of curiosity, does anybody know anybody who could fill my signature request? I still can't find anyone. :(

... and maybe an abra friend safari.

Just out of curiosity, does anybody know anybody who could fill my signature request? I still can't find anyone. :(
I think Hyper Voice was only a tutor move in BW2 so you'll have to wait until ORAS if you want that Ralts in a Moon Ball.

Edit: JebusChrist Oh ofc. Sounds like a lot of trouble though, so definitely more realistic to wait til ORAS.

... and maybe an abra friend safari.
I think Hyper Voice was only a tutor move in BW2 so you'll have to wait until ORAS if you want that Ralts in a Moon Ball.
Theoretically someone could RNG catch such a Ralts in HG/SS and transfer it up, getting Hyper Voice along the way. Breeding one now and waiting the 14 days (so closeeeeeee) is probably more realistic though

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Does anyone know if Diancie codes of a different region are affected by the "glitch" that makes three IVs not 31? (the region in question is AU, heh)

Theoretically someone could RNG catch such a Ralts in HG/SS and transfer it up, getting Hyper Voice along the way. Breeding one now and waiting the 14 days (so closeeeeeee) is probably more realistic though
Wait, it might be possible in ORAS? Is this confirmed? Because if so, that changes everything, I wasn't even really planning on buying it...

Wait, it might be possible in ORAS? Is this confirmed? Because if so, that changes everything, I wasn't even really planning on buying it...
I have the ralt you're looking for, if you have the patient to wait 14 days for it and stuffs to trade for it .
female timid shiny ralt hp ground in a moon ball

yes it is confirmed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)