Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!!!

Egg with an HA dream ball female eevee, 31/2-3/31/30/30/31 HP Ground!!!!! *dies of teh happy*

Btw, I have gobs of female breedjects - could I do a quick giveaway on this thread?

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this and if not I'll back off, but I'm at my wit's end:
Is it possible to back-up live 4/5th gen cartridges? I want to restart SS/Pt but I don't want to transfer all those Pokémon and lose the valuables I do have in the process, and I also don't wanna fork out €40+ for another set of games. I know this probably requires some non-Nintendo approved hardware which I may have, but for the life of me I can't find out. Preferably so it's compatible with emulators so I can play the game on my tablet, as my old DS Lite is starting to show its age.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this and if not I'll back off, but I'm at my wit's end:
Is it possible to back-up live 4/5th gen cartridges? I want to restart SS/Pt but I don't want to transfer all those Pokémon and lose the valuables I do have in the process, and I also don't wanna fork out €40+ for another set of games. I know this probably requires some non-Nintendo approved hardware which I may have, but for the life of me I can't find out. Preferably so it's compatible with emulators so I can play the game on my tablet, as my old DS Lite is starting to show its age.
Yes you can. You need to buy an EZ Flash 3in1 for your Nintendo DS Lite. Get the software on a Flashcart and you can load your retail saved game onto a SD card.

Yes you can. You need to buy an EZ Flash 3in1 for your Nintendo DS Lite. Get the software on a Flashcart and you can load your retail saved game onto a SD card.
I have that thing. Are there instructions how to do it?
Does backing up saves with AR DSi work? The .duc files seem incompatible with most everything, though.

thankfully most of the others are available through NWC, but does anyone know if/how i can get a Mew code (and subsequently, a few others) from NZ? ;~;

EDIT: to be clear, i have an NA cartridge/system, but well, i live in NZ now

EDIT 2: THANKS flargananddingle! i got a code so feel free to disregard :3

Last edited:
thankfully most of the others are available through NWC, but does anyone know if/how i can get a Mew code (and subsequently, a few others) from NZ? ;~;

EDIT: to be clear, i have an NA cartridge/system, but well, i live in NZ now
Had a look on Serebii and there's a mention of Mew codes being distributed in Australia but nothing about NZ so you're probably going to have to trade for a NA code. You could try /r/pokemontrades as there are a lot of codes floating around there atm.

Had a look on Serebii and there's a mention of Mew codes being distributed in Australia but nothing about NZ so you're probably going to have to trade for a NA code. You could try /r/pokemontrades as there are a lot of codes floating around there atm.
ah, thanks for the info. i haven't really played in like two years since i've been busy with school. i'm not up to date at all with what's going on. i did a search but could only find dist info for NA and EU

i do know that normally when they mention australia, they mean NZ as well, so i'll have a look at ebgames to see if they have any codes and if it'll work with my system

Hi to everyone! I am looking for HA Smeargle (Moody) and HA Kangaskhan (Inner Focus),even if they are spitbacks with no IVs is fine,I only need the abilities :)
Send me a PM if you have them,thanks :)

I'm trying to edit the 2nd post in my trade thread and all day it's been "smogon is experiencing an error".

Any suggestions on what to do?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What was the problem?

And thanks, only thing I need to change is color font and bold.
I PM'd you the post the way it was beforehand. Looks like some [COLOR] tag got leaked, and corrupted any tags after it. The BB parser doesn't always do a great job of converting to HTTP and back. It's best to intermittently check how your posts look using the little Spanner icon in the top right (when they're long with lots of formatting at least).

Hey, I'm new to these forums. I have a copy of pokemon Y, and black. I want to get a clean (0 EV's) flawless shiny adamant lucario with its hidden ability, justified. Gender doesn't matter, and I don't need any egg moves on it either.

Is there any way to RNG this pokemon in black or Y; or does anyone have one for trade?

If not i guess I'll just use an inner focus one from my hgss games.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I'm new to these forums. I have a copy of pokemon Y, and black. I want to get a clean (0 EV's) flawless shiny adamant lucario with its hidden ability, justified. Gender doesn't matter, and I don't need any egg moves on it either.

Is there any way to RNG this pokemon in black or Y; or does anyone have one for trade?

If not i guess I'll just use an inner focus one from my hgss games.
You can RNG one from Dream Radar (or Dream World if you can inject that sort of thing into your game) in Black.

In Y, you can get a HA one from Friend Safaris, and breed a flawless one from there, or you can look through people's trade threads to see if anyone already has one matching your criteria (I would imagine they do) [there is no RNG abuse in Gen 6 as of yet].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)