Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone have a flawless Jolly HA Mewtwo? I was also looking for HP Ice HA Timid Zapdos and Bold HP Fire Celebi *cough* Gabe *cough*

I have lots to offer.

Moderator edit: Don't try to subtly get around the 'no bragging posts' policy.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought when you asked for something on this thread you were expected to list something to offer. I did the same thing with Hasty Mewtwo a while back and thought nothing of it. It's weird how we went from a discussion thread to having our monsters edited from our posts, but if you say so boss man.

Last edited:
I can try catching you one Shii.

Anyone have or can point me in the direction of someone with a Gamestop/GAME XY event Charizard? I know it's not that special and I've bred better ones but I still want one for some weird reason. Thanks.
I have an adamant one, but I expect the IVs aren't great.

Edit: I've also got the GAME XY Torchic (now a Blaziken) - Modest and Fancy pattern Vivillon - Timid (may even have a 31 Spe IV) if you need any other random events.

Last edited:
Still have an Arceus spare code.
Wouldn't mind to trade it for a Shiny Yveltal code or a flawless event among these:
-JAP:
*Pokémon Center Diancie
-ENG:
*Cynthia's Garchomp
*Play! Pokémon 2016 Mewtwo
*Whitney's Miltank
*Descartes Pokémon
-Xerneas
-Yveltal
*Lance's Dragonite
*Aldora Legendary birds
-Articuno
-Zapdos
-Moltres

Contact via PM :)

looking for a hidden ability drilbur

can offer careful gale wings fletchlings
protean froakies
dragon dance flare blitz adamant charmanders
adamant quick attack close combat pinsirs
spikes leech seed relaxed ferroseeds

Also looking for a cloner, if anyone's is happy doing Giveaway-level amounts (20 clones in all...) I would be very grateful, as would the community.

Looking for an EU Arceus Code too!

I have an adamant one, but I expect the IVs aren't great.

Edit: I've also got the GAME XY Torchic (now a Blaziken) - Modest and Fancy pattern Vivillon - Timid (may even have a 31 Spe IV) if you need any other random events.
Can you possibly find the IVs out and PM me if you're interested in trading?

Hello I have a question, does the dream radar still work for Pokemon black 2 and white 2? If so I have another question:

Can you use it unlimited times? I'm looking to get the Genie trio and was wondering if it's possible to get them, send them to B2W2, transfer to pokebank, restart your B2W2, and complete the process again? Let me know thanks!

Can someone help me find which Pokemon are in my Friend Safari?

Also, I have a spare Arceus event code. I am interested in the Darkrai and Shiny Yveltal events. PM me.

Last edited:
Hello I have a question, does the dream radar still work for Pokemon black 2 and white 2? If so I have another question:

Can you use it unlimited times? I'm looking to get the Genie trio and was wondering if it's possible to get them, send them to B2W2, transfer to pokebank, restart your B2W2, and complete the process again? Let me know thanks!
I don't know if it's still avaible for downloading, but to restart the game you should delete the app and download it again (according to what I read on the Internet). Of course you don't need to pay again, neither to restart the game (I think).
I was thinking to do it as well, I'll let you.
Edit: just did it and it worked ;)

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for someone with a Protean Froakie (or any evolution of it) got a lot of Froakies with Torrent up for trade
looking for a hidden ability drilbur
I can catch those for free. Feel free to PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in (if you have a preference) when you're around again :)

I can also help with the Stealth Rocks tutor Pyrox Mage. Welcome to Smogon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)