SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Really weird that they included Population Bomb in that case.
Exhibiting great teamwork, they use their incisors to cut pieces out of any material that might be useful for a nest, then make off with them.
Based on Tandemaus' dex entry, I guess this is the flavor for Population Bomb being a slicing move. But arguably, that could be more fitting as a biting move then? :smogthink:

Last edited:
Y'know... What are the odds of shops getting datamined? Now that most Comp. Items are there, it would be interesting to know where they're at... :wo:
Well if you cycle back to my screenshots, there's the store names on top right.

But iirc Delibird shop is only in the major cities so...

Yeah is actually a good item. Add that to Iron Fist.
Oh yeah on that subject, I know this was asked before, but does anyone know if Iron Fist is still a 20% boost or was it upgraded? I assume it stayed 20% due to the Punching Gloves being added, but probably worth checking if it hasn't

By the way I kinda missed it if someone said it, what's the evo condition for the mouse family? Is it just levels? Iirc in the doc it's one of the various UNKNOWN ones

View attachment 465518
i'm a big fan how even the pokemon themselves also don't know where babies come from

They're REALLY going hard in the "reproduction is magical" :zonger:
Out here slandering my bro Delibird. We all know Delibird is the backbone of the egg laying economy. :blobglare:

In fairness, the only time we see an egg being made in the series is when Arceus goes deity mode and creates one in front of us lol.

I like to imagine that the Day Care workers are being genuine when they say they don't know where they come from, because they only ever pop up when Arceus decides it's time for another one :psywoke:
:changry: Chansey and Blissey be popping eggs out all the time, but zero recognition.

By the way I kinda missed it if someone said it, what's the evo condition for the mouse family? Is it just levels? Iirc in the doc it's one of the various UNKNOWN ones
I'm convinced it's an invisible flag for both it & Dunsparce alongside their actual method (Level and Move respectively) and what each method does is just go "is this marked as 2-segment/1 kid or 3 segment/2 kid" then follow from there

Out here slandering my bro Delibird. We all know Delibird is the backbone of the egg laying economy. :blobglare:
So you're telling me Delibird set up a shop so successful that somehow in the future managed to build his own robot suite?
I'm convinced it's an invisible flag for both it & Dunsparce alongside their actual method (Level and Move respectively) and what each method does is just go "is this marked as 2-segment/1 kid or 3 segment/2 kid" then follow from there
And these methods are?
I assume just level for the mice, and know the signature move for dunsparce?

KORAIDON GETS FLARE BLITZ LETS FREAKING GO!!!
This is his moves he learns Via and Level up and then... TM
He learns a ridiculous amount of coverage. Like, Rayquaza levels of coverage.
Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 1.16.06 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 1.17.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 1.17.48 PM.png

So you're telling me Delibird set up a shop so successful that somehow in the future managed to build his own robot suite?

And these methods are?
I assume just level for the mice, and know the signature move for dunsparce?
0:
Level: 0
Condition: UNKNOWN_57
Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]
Species: Dudunsparce
Form: 0
1:
Level: 0
Condition: UNKNOWN_58
Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]
Species: Dudunsparce
Form: 1

887 lines up with Hyper Drill

0:
Level: 25
Condition: UNKNOWN_52
Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Species: Maushold
Form: 0
1:
Level: 25
Condition: UNKNOWN_53
Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Species: Maushold
Form: 1

Level 25 minimum

Does anyone have a list of all the Pokédex categories for the new Pokémon? Like how Bulbasaur is the Seed Pokémon, Pikachu is the Mouse Pokémon, etc.
I don’t have a full list, but here’s what I’ve been able to track:

Sprigatito - Grass Cat
Floragato - Grass Cat
Meowscarada - Magician
Fuecoco - Fire Croc
Crocalor - Fire Croc
Skeledirge - Singer
Quaxly - Duckling
Quaxwell - Practicing
Quaquaval - Dancer
Lechonk - Hog
Oinkologne - Hog
Dudunsparce (both forms) - Land Snake
Tarountula - String Ball
Spidops - Trap
Nymble - Grasshopper
Lokix - Grasshopper
Rellor - Rolling
Rabsca - ??
Greavard - Ghost Dog
Houndstone - ??
Flittle - Frill
Espathra - Ostrich
Farigiraf - Long Neck
Wiglett - Garden Eel
Wugtrio - ??
Dondozo - ??
Veluza - Jettison
Finizen - Dolphin
Palafin (Zero Form) - Dolphin
Palafin (Hero Form) - ??
Smoliv - Olive
Dolliv - ??
Arboliva - ??
Capsakid - Spicy Pepper
Scovillain - ??
Tadbulb - EleTadpole
Bellibolt - EleFrog
Varoom - Single-Cyl
Revavroom - ??
Orthworm - Earthworm
Tandemaus - Couple
Maushold (both forms) - Family
Cetoddle - Terra Whale
Cetitan - Terra Whale
Frigibax - ??
Arctibax - ??
Baxcalibur - ??
Tatsugiri (all forms) - Mimicry
Cyclizar - Mount
Pawmi - Mouse
Pawmo - ??
Pawmot - ??
Wattrel - Storm Petrel
Kilowattrel - Frigatebird
Bombirdier - Item Drop
Squawkabilly (White Plumage) - Parrot (not sure about the other forms but I’d bet it’s the same)
Flamigo - Synchronize
Klawf - Ambush
Nacli - Rock Salt
Naclstack - Rock Salt
Garganacl - Rock Salt
Glimmet - Ore
Glimmora - Ore
Shroodle - Toxic Mouse
Grafaiai - Toxic Monkey
Fidough - Puppy
Dachsbun - Dog
Maschiff - Rascal
Mabosstiff - ??
Bramblin - ??
Brambleghast - ??
Gimmighoul (Chest Form) - Coin Chest
Gimmighoul (Roaming Form) - ??
Gholdengo - Coin Entity
All the Paradox Pokémon - Paradox
The Four Perils - Ruinous
Koraidon & Miraidon - Paradox (not sure if their transport forms are listed in the Dex/have different categories, but I know that Koraidon’s “main” form is listed as its Apex Build)
Tinkatink - Metalsmith
Tinkatuff - Hammer
Tinkaton - Hammer
Charcadet - Fire Child
Armarouge - Fire Warrior
Ceruledge - Fire Blades
Toedscool - ??
Toedscruel - Woodear
Kingambit - Big Blade
Paldean Wooper - Poison Fish
Clodsire - Spiny Fish
Annihilape - Rage Monkey
Paldean Tauros (all forms) - Wild Bull

Last edited:
I hope it isn't something silly like 'level + personality value' for Maushold. And 'level up with Hyper drill + personality value' for Dudunsparce. :zonger::psynervous:

Here is the Pokédex entry for the Water Tauros. Curiously, it’s called the Aqua Breed.

View attachment 465532

I also read elsewhere that the pure Fighting one is referred to as Combat Breed.
Well this makes the Water one more interesting. If not the game then hopefully the anime will show what this horn water jet-assisted swimming looks like.

Last edited:
Backbone of the economy! Unlike most places irl, Delibird gets paid what they’re worth. And that money gets reinvested by their financial advisor, Alakazam. A diverse asset portfolio gives them the resources to spend on any luxury that tickles their fancy. Even robot clones :psysly:

Man I am elated that my boi H.Samurott got some love. I dunno if he's gonna be OU or not, but just seeing him get so many fun tools to work with just makes my day

Ceaseless Edge
Aqua Cutter or Razor Shell
Sacred Sword
Swords Dance

^All this coupled with Sharpness sounds like a fun time
UU definitely, considering stuff like greninja and quaquaval are probably in OU. (Not to mention iron bundle before it likely gets banhammered.)

UU definitely, considering stuff like greninja and quaquaval are probably in OU. (Not to mention iron bundle before it likely gets banhammered.)
You say that yet i wouldnt be surprised if Greninja was to actually fall to UU like gen 8 Blaziken.

The competition from the other 2 protean speedster will be pretty notable, and greninja stats are actually... quite bad compared to them.

You say that yet i wouldnt be surprised if Greninja was to actually fall to UU like gen 8 Blaziken.

The competition from the other 2 protean speedster will be pretty notable, and greninja stats are actually... quite bad compared to them.
Battle bond is still really good though so post home Greninja will be back if it drops, since now they have to be treated as the same pokemon since ash-gren is the same pokemon as regular greninja now only with a stat change when battle bond triggers.

I don’t have a full list, but here’s what I’ve been able to track:

Sprigatito - Grass Cat
Floragato - Grass Cat
Meowscarada - Magician
Fuecoco - Fire Croc
Crocalor - Fire Croc
Skeledirge - Singer
Quaxly - Duckling
Quaxwell - Practicing
Quaquaval - Dancer
Lechonk - Hog
Oinkologne - Hog
Dudunsparce (both forms) - Land Snake
Tarountula - String Ball
Spidops - Trap
Nymble - Grasshopper
Lokix - Grasshopper
Rellor - Rolling
Rabsca - ??
Greavard - Ghost Dog
Houndstone - ??
Flittle - Frill
Espathra - Ostrich
Farigiraf - Long Neck
Wiglett - Garden Eel
Wugtrio - ??
Dondozo - ??
Veluza - Jettison
Finizen - Dolphin
Palafin (Zero Form) - Dolphin
Palafin (Hero Form) - ??
Smoliv - Olive
Dolliv - ??
Arboliva - ??
Capsakid - Spicy Pepper
Scovillain - ??
Tadbulb - EleTadpole
Bellibolt - EleFrog
Varoom - Single-Cyl
Revavroom - ??
Orthworm - Earthworm
Tandemaus - Couple
Maushold (both forms) - Family
Cetoddle - Terra Whale
Cetitan - Terra Whale
Frigibax - ??
Arctibax - ??
Baxcalibur - ??
Tatsugiri (all forms) - Mimicry
Cyclizar - Mount
Pawmi - Mouse
Pawmo - ??
Pawmot - ??
Wattrel - Storm Petrel
Kilowattrel - Frigatebird
Bombirdier - Item Drop
Squawkabilly (White Plumage) - Parrot (not sure about the other forms but I’d bet it’s the same)
Flamigo - Synchronize
Klawf - Ambush
Nacli - Rock Salt
Naclstack - Rock Salt
Garganacl - Rock Salt
Glimmet - Ore
Glimmora - Ore
Shroodle - Toxic Mouse
Grafaiai - Toxic Monkey
Fidough - Puppy
Dachsbun - Dog
Maschiff - Rascal
Mabosstiff - ??
Bramblin - ??
Brambleghast - ??
Gimmighoul (Chest Form) - Coin Chest
Gimmighoul (Roaming Form) - ??
Gholdengo - Coin Entity
All the Paradox Pokémon - Paradox
The Four Perils - Ruinous
Koraidon & Miraidon - Paradox (not sure if their transport forms are listed in the Dex/have different categories, but I know that Koraidon’s “main” form is listed as its Apex Build)
Tinkatink - Metalsmith
Tinkatuff - Hammer
Tinkaton - Hammer
Charcadet - Fire Child
Armarouge - Fire Warrior
Ceruledge - Fire Blades
Toedscool - ??
Toedscruel - Woodear
Kingambit - Big Blade
Paldean Wooper - Poison Fish
Clodsire - Spiny Fish
Annihilape - Rage Monkey
Paldean Tauros (all forms) - Wild Bull
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)