NOC Charge Me Up! Mafia GAME OVER MAFIA (psy, Laurel, af) WINS!

There's an aspect about this setup which I wasn't quite sure if it'd be important to reveal or not, but I assume it'd probably be a bad idea.

We could get some VT's to come out and confirm that they're vanilla by saying the role they attempted to get.
this is not a promising start
Laurel how u doing today
partner interaction?
Idk i posited the idea early on, but even then i wasn't entirely sure if we should do it

Not sure if it's something that makes her scum tho
okay

unvote
this exchange feels weird and it could be forced but it feels strange to like have your partner make a read and then shut down that read and then he immediately just folds?
Anyways, on the fence about Laurel and realiti, iirc Laurel was pretty much playing like this when we had our scum game together
initial laurel scumread here. what game did they play scum together btw?
yeah idt tiger reveals that as scum
tbh i do agree tiger looks kinda bad rn
this + the upcoming section of posts is really bad to me. mc can you explain what happened here because there is literally no in between here and you just flip from what seems to me like a pretty assured tr on tiger straight to an sr
Vote Laurel

Forgot to do this, and I'd rather Laurel go over Celever
Celever

tbh I'm down with this logic

Vote TigerShark
Which I also townread rn
(Laurel more than psy)
Why tf is the laurel wagon happening
pretty sure this is all d1 (except maybe the last post? i know i checked and then i forgot). mcs movement between laurel and tiger here is extremely weird. with the precursor of the tiger progression from earlier, mc throws an early vote to laurel and then switches to tiger and suddenly hes townreading laurel? the last post in particular i dont get because like you voted laurel so you surely understand why people scumread him right? kinda feels like noncommittal pressure on a partner that had to get moved to actually misflip someone
One thing to consider, this could potentially be scum pulsar lying to save her skin
would scum mc lobby to shield fairy after she gets caught by pulsar? im not sure it makes sense but its worth noting this is one out of a decent number of posts from mc on d3 where hes undermining pulsar, suggesting shes trying to save herself or bussing fairy for credit
why is laurel again, i might be dumb
again weird post to make given earlier reads and especially to make twice
hmm might iso to analyze fairy's reactions/engagement with other people
did you ever get around to this?
How is pulsar not more cleared than Joey, she got ls killed
this really bothered me. its in direct opposition to mcs previously stated opinions and just feels like going with the grain of general opinion. overall mcs reads just seem really like. malleable? my feeling was honestly that mc and joey had inverse trajectories where mc became solvier within the past few days and joeys just sort of been defending himself and undermining other prs over like really doing much but idk this is pretty bad and maybe that in itself is its own bad look for mc. i feel like i noticed him popping up more after fairy got killed and i feel like itd make sense for him to step up his play at that point given one teammate was down and laurel was dead in the water. and to the contrary, does joeys play make sense for someone losing their whole team?

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
Psypsypsypsypsythe here is the full explanation for why my n2 would be ridiculous as maf

The 4 roles that could affect my action that night are: Tracker, Watcher, Doctor, and Bus Driver.
Pulsar had claimed tracker at this point. The other 3 roles I wouldn't know if they existed in the game.
I would have had no idea that a Watcher existed in the game at this point, as opposed to tracker which I knew existed (I say "knew" since being maf I would've known pulsar was town and assumed she was telling the truth).

So here are the outcomes of that night for me assuming I'm mafia friendly neighbour, most to least likely from my mafia point of view:
- Nothing happens - the nightkill goes off, I visit NightEmerald but nobody sees me so nothing changes
- I get tracked - It looks like I did the night kill. I could get out of this by just claiming Friendly Neighbour, but it still looks suspicious for no reason. Best case in this sub-scenario is nothing really changes, worst case is I get voted out for it.
- NightEmerald is doc'd or bus driven - Someone gets told that I'm mafia. If it's doc, NightEmerald is told. If it's bus driver, it's a small chance to be a mafia partner but bigger chance to be a townie.
- NightEmerald is watched - The situation that happened - I look clear, and my mafia partner is outed.

So why would I bank on that final, least likely outcome? The best case scenario for making this play involves my mafia partner being outed? Remember also that I claimed friendly neighbour on NightEmerald before Pulsar claimed her watch, so at that point I still would've had no idea that there was a watcher in the game or that I was caught on the watch.

At that point in the game, I was pretty much universally townread. I could've pretended to be any other role and it would be believable, for example if I wanted to explain why I hadn't used my action I could pretend to be a Doctor and saving my doc for when I was confident in it.

And of course, all this comes after the huge assumption that I picked mafia friendly neighbour, which is a role that only has the potential to harm me as mafia.

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
Anyway I do want to look back at everything from Ipl when I can but I do think it's almost definitely just ehmcee at this moment

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I realise I haven't really helped defend myself at all during the past couple days, and I figure I'm fairly to blame for this. I never actually got to iso'ing as I've had a few irl events happen recently, but I'll try taking a read of IPL's stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)