Metagame SV OU Metagame Discussion v4 [Volcarona Banned]

Rotom-H is a mon that while it looks good, fails in practice. It is scared so much to lose its boots, meaning that it can't actually deal with said dark types in practice. It also doesn't like that it's fire stab is overheat, it means it is forced out quite easily after it has used it to not be really passive or has to use an np set, which severely restricts it's versatility. If it doesn't run overheat, then it's not too good and is just worse than rotom-w.
It does have its good traits, for example it can be a good check to many steel and grass types, but I prefer having rotom-w to use wisp.
Maybe it's underexplored, but it isn't used for a reason.
Well, Rotom in general tends to lack the stats. I get that Rotom-W is generally better, although still niche. The context of the post was Foul Play over Will-O-Wisp, which is even more niche. And probably a Choice Scarf, not boots. You would need hazard support to use Rotom-H without HBD. At the point of using HBD, I'd say you might as well just use Moltres.

In the context of Foul Play, I feel like Rotom-W wouldn't be as good. But I am just guessing at the end of the day. You could test it. I don't tend to run any of the Rotom forms in OU for a reason. Not enough stats.

It doesn’t matter how bulky Garg is as long as you encore it into recover/curse. Then you spam free SDs on your Ogerpon and win.

Garg punishes teams that are too passive, particularly fat balance teams lacking Clef. The way to get around it is to pressure it offensively. Force it to use recover. Then bring in your encore user and profit.
Yeah this a balance team with encore over SD which is why it’s giving me so much trouble. (And also why I don’t fully buy that balance is good right now)

Yeah this a balance team with encore over SD which is why it’s giving me so much trouble. (And also why I don’t fully buy that balance is good right now)
As a balance player who personally hates the Garg matchup and likes to think about how to beat it, here are a few other thoughts that might be helpful:

A good partner for Ogerpon on balance is Alomomola. Wish support keeps Ogerpon healthy so that it can switch in on Garg repeatedly throughout the match and doesn’t have to worry as much about taking a salt cure.

To chip Garg down, Glowking and Gliscor are both good options to force a recover that can be encore’d.

Glowking can pressure Garg with Future Sight, forcing it to use recover in awkward situations and providing an opportunity for Ogerpon’s encore. It isn’t as crippled by salt cure as most mons thanks to regenerator offsetting the chip. If you really hate Garg you could try Tera Grass AV Glowking with Grass Knot as a reliable counter.

Gliscor can’t traditionally beat Garg in the 1v1, but it can switch in safely and chip it with Earthquake and/or knock off its lefties, leveraging poison heal to offset salt cure damage. Once you predict that Garg will recover, bring in your Ogerpon and click encore.

You can also use Taunt Gliscor (underrated set) as an option to block Garg’s recover, thereby vastly improving your odds in the matchup.

Good luck out there and keep on killing those Gargs :)

ok, let's try this: instead of finch, imagine if it was me who did it. imagine i got super famous somehow, and i went on twitter one day and said some shit about dropping ubers, knowing for a fact that my tweet would be shared throughout the whole community, and being fully aware that it would spiral into another stupid ubers argument on this discussion thread even though they're not allowed. if i had all this in mind, and i had the ability to prevent it by not tweeting, and i didn't want the argument to happen but i decided to tweet anyway, what would you think of me for doing so?
Well, I think you are missing a crucial bit of info, people will still go around the rules and do shit like this. You are assuming that nobody wouldn't try to talk about ubers discussion anyways even if said famous person didn't talk about it and told others to not talk about it. In that case if the discussion would be done regardless, wouldn't you want to still have a little fun and individuality. If people cannot either see the satire or follow the rules, then they will find a way to talk about it at some point, no matter how careful the leader is. Finch shouldn't be held down by his role as tier leader because somebody is being a doosh and wants to talk about ubers. Yes, he has to be careful with what he says, but everybody online has to be.
I know your intentions are noble, but you are forgetting that people are dumb and will circumvate the rules because "why the fuck not".

ok, let's try this: instead of finch, imagine if it was me who did it. imagine i got super famous somehow, and i went on twitter one day and said some shit about dropping ubers, knowing for a fact that my tweet would be shared throughout the whole community, and being fully aware that it would spiral into another stupid ubers argument on this discussion thread even though they're not allowed. if i had all this in mind, and i had the ability to prevent it by not tweeting, and i didn't want the argument to happen but i decided to tweet anyway, what would you think of me for doing so?
You are missing the forest for the trees. It is something that DOES affect discussion, can lead people to create false narratives, and altogether would be best to avoid.

But to avoid that? No social media, no public presence, no conflicts of interest created. You are asking tantamount to establishing a PR team for council to address this. We absolutely have a community of members that have difficulties understanding context or recognizing the room; we, together as a community, help to inform each other. Do you want ABR's Wild Ride again, where we just gotta hope council finds it appropriate to communicate their rhetoric? Finch recognized that people were taking that discord message too far, and explained the limits and intention behind it.

Of course, a proactive rather than reactive approach is best. But its a community effort that is entirely facilitated by "yeah I enjoy participating." If the requirements were to completely obfuscate your public presence and wholly restrict your ability to participate in said community, then no one would be lining up. Let the man be, that is on the community for not taking more agency to do any of the following:

1. Reach out to Finch, who has always answered any DMs as a service to the community, and ask for clarification.
2. Reach out to Lily, who has always answered any DM's as a service to the community, and ask for clarification behind her post, the intent and listing, etc.
3. Post in the Discord or Fourm asking for some clarification if any other members have such information.
4. Wait for the inevitable clarification from multiple parties through multiple channels because everyone took shit in a wild direction, creating narratives and not asking anyone outside of their echo chambers.

Again, ABR's councils were the opposite and as I understand to prevent the above from occuring. That meant being in the dark for multiple weeks if you didnt have an insider understanding/friend on council, and being surprised by suspect tests. I rather take funny memes and shit posting if it means council takes the time to inform. The list was intentional, was to demonstrate a diccussion will occur, but had to be clarified that it was happening at a later date. That isn't misinforming, neither innapropriate.

but it didn't happen because "why the fuck not" this time. this was all because of that tweet. i'm not forgetting that people will circumvent the rules, i'm saying it should happen as little as possible, and that starts with the people in charge leading by example and not actively publicizing things they don't want people talking about
I wish it would never happen, but it is simply not going to happen. If somebody cannot follow the rules or see satire, then that is on them. The people in charge should not have to account fully for people being dumb, that should not have to impact their personal lives. If this was their job, then sure, I would agree with you, but in this case it is not. The council posts are basically volunteer jobs, they get no pay for doing this and no praise. (Thank you council for all you've done) It is basically a hobby. Should your hobby impact your personal life? No, of course not. If me playing say, D&D, impacted my personal life to the point I had to tread carefully when playing it, that would be dumb.

Yes, and I am very careful with how I use my platform and my influence. However, I cannot control how people react to things -- and them going out of the way to circumvent forum blacklists is not within my control. And I should not have to be bound to the rigid rules of the forum elsewhere because otherwise what the fuck is even the point of being an individual? The slippery slope that comes from your implication is super dangerous and restrictive.

This reallllly does not belong here, so it's my last post on the topic, but this should not be that difficult...
Finch let's not beat around a dead horse, but it's not so much as "you can't post certain things on your social" but rather that it feels disingenuous to ostracize people for discussing Uber drops in here after your post. You are literally throwing the stone and hiding your hand. Like, idk, if you were to post that you want to ban Ghold, people would talk about it here, and itd be wrong to tell them "hey stop discussing Ghold you can't discuss that here" bc you literally opened the can of worms. You do you and post whatever you want, of course, nobody is discussing that, but its logical that it gonna spark discussion. You came forward, explained what that tweet meant, and now we're all on the same wavelength, but this was literally Taylor Swift announcing she's dropping a Kanye collab without any explanation. Take care and keep on doing the lord's work, thank you for your time, looking forward to the volc sus.

Can't you just all agree in "Fuck Finch! " and start discussing other things? Would certainly be more productive.
Also, Volca Suspect >>>>>>>> Tera Blast Suspect. Even without Tera Blast Volca is the match-up Moth than can win even against dedicated counters like Heatran. Better Suspect candidate in my book.

First of all, people have been talking about dropping Ubers nearly constantly even before that tweet. How do you even figure him not tweeting would prevent the discussion this time? Ubers drop discussion has become so common on here that it is on many a meme. It hardly matters much.

Second, Finch was very clear when he stated this:

Me posting a tweet purposefully outside of this thread does not re-open discussion of Uber drop-backs at this time here fwiw.
This was on page 91 and we had folks who kept going on the drop Ubers discussion for pages after. If people are going to go out of their way to ignore this from a mod for some words on another form of media, isn't that just cherry picking? And if it had been you that said it, I would say the same thing.

You are too stuck on making this point about his influence to get that this influential person was literally ignored in an actual forum post in favor of a tweet.

Finch also stated there would be a Volc suspect and many folks here seemed relatively disinterested in even discussing it much. It doesn't appear to bode well for the Volc suspect if even things like that get more attention here. But I digress. The point is this is all just people talking about what they want.

but what? BUT WHAT?! that's literally the only thing i fucking said! my one and only suggestion was for finch to be a teeny, tiny bit more responsible about posting things that could easily spiral out of control like this and people are losing their fucking minds over it. i didn't say "don't ever tweet anything about what the council discusses". i didn't say "don't ever joke or meme on your twitter account". what i said was "if you don't want people on the discussion thread talking about dropping ubers, a good way to prevent that would be to not tweet that the council was talking about dropping ubers". how is this an unreasonable take in any way?
Finchinator cannot prevent people from conflating his personal media channels and their posts to his work and rhetoric as Council Leader. That is what I am intending to communicate. This has no need to be this emotional and I know you are aware of that. People felt ambiguous towards the list Lily posted, and used inappropriate methods to elucidate that information. Council members and their personal accounts that are not to be used to understand their rationals, intended actions, or anything else. Finch has the choice to make his profile public or not, and because there is a clear difference between Finchinator as a Council Leader and Finchinator as a person with an account. If there is anything confusion, Finch and any other council member is a DM away to quickly clarify.

Finchinator could post that Council is intending to doo-doo into their pants as quickly and efficently as possible, or that Council wants to makeout and believes it will lead to more constructive and efficacious council diccussion between members. If he did that on his Smogon Account? Absolutely a lapse of judgement. On his twitter? Not intending to be a proper communication channel, neither built to be so. We at least have proper communication channels, again I bring up ABR's councils because your rhetoric, while clearly not intending to do so, will lead to a repeat of an approach that most don't prefer in retrospect.

A TWEET THAT HE MADE
As opposed to the posts he made as a MOD on the forum which were ignored in favor of said tweet, which is separate media. What's your point? That the tweet should somehow have more weight or something? Tweets should hold less weight on here than actual forum posts if anything. Does he need to have a disclaimer on his Twitter now or something? People would probably still ignore it and just hear what they want to.

I don't understand why you are getting so worked up about this. These conversations occur pretty much daily even though people have been repeatedly told not to. If Finch's Tweet led to it happening 1 more time out of hundreds, which is still debatable, is it really even that big a deal?

I don't understand why you are getting so worked up about this. These conversations occur pretty much daily even though people have been repeatedly told not to. If Finch's Tweet led to it happening 1 more time out of hundreds, which is still debatable, is it really even that big a deal?
you know what, you're right. we should focus on the deeper issue here, which is that it's even possible to bring up ubers without getting your post deleted on sight. does xenforo have any options for thread-specific filters? if it does, maybe it would be a good idea to filter the names of common drop-discussion candidates

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
image_2024-04-12_145222949.png

not gonna lie i was weirded out at first at people criticizing and getting worked up about finch's Twitter/X, its usually shitposts about OU, and what type of wings he is having, which made it a safe-space for chicken wing lover as myself! but upon taking a look at his twitter, he said no more wings and posted about pizza. This is seriously irreprehensible behavior, imagine going on twitter as a lactose intolerant person, seeing their favourite SPL player from Cryonicle's new posts which are usually about pokemon shitposts, updates on the meta and chicken wings, then see Cheese Pizza that looks absolutely sublime, i can't imagine the panic it must cause, because you can't eat cheese pizza without having serious stomach problems, and thinking the chicken wings man finch would have a safe Twitter space for lactose intolerant people. Honestly thought him quickbanning volcarona was bad enough but this is terrible.

Last edited:
Volcarona is the new matchup fish of the day. Come in and get it while it’s hot

This whole meta has been MUF (matchup fish) for most of its existence.

when Tera was still new, we knew the options were 1. Ban/restrict Tera and preserve more of the power creep or 2. Don’t ban Tera, and the bans are a rolodex, supplemented by DLC + drops every now and again.

With more variability of MUF’ing thanks to Tera, which more than 70% of us enjoy, you’re bound to have a MUF meta.. so deal with the consequences

OU has never been as matchup fishy as now.

Game freak has been dropping incredible power creep.

you see it in the “how to beat Garg” requests, Garg is even more an MUF than volc is. It is either 100 or 0. But it gets slightly less complaints than volc because you can deal with it with less effort.

“but it’s different for Garg”, because Garg’s MUF variability is just whether it’s a fairy or water type, but specifically against teams that don’t have simple hard counters like covert cloak corviknight + a knock off absorber.. or whatever

“but it’s different for roaring moon”, because people can’t see past the fact that they’re forced to do stuff like balloons on steels, rock helmets on landorus, and fish with 50/50 guesses on switching /positioning

“but it’s different for gouging fire”, because we just panicked when we realised dondozo can lose to a specific set, and “dondozo is supposed to be a hard counter”

not gonna mention Mr gambit again, he’s apparently completely fine right now because landorus and friends have compressed their talents to check gambit sufficiently. No one is compressing Volcarona checks because, well, you’re team building restricted because you kinda need multiple answers to gambit, moon and co. Iron moth has no breathing room, serperior is almost getting flushed down the proverbial UU sink, raging bolt + Val is carrying the demand for things like clodsire, blissey, SpD Corv/Garg/Dirge/gliscor on its back (with a little boost from volc, tho volc teams couldn’t care less about passives like clod, blissey etc since it’s not energy booster dependent).

So..
  • Volcarona is fairy or ground, maybe grass, ice, dragon, bug, or whatever.. and, “like that’s totally more than double what all the other MUF can do!”
  • you can’t deal with it with a balloon gambit, [although MUF fire gambit and/or a SpD landorus is fine, but people are too busy checking the “not broken at all” roaring moon, gambit and friends with helmet landorus, and it’s okay to check them with that, but not okay to use landy boy against volc]
  • We apparently haven’t panicked yet about Volcaronas more traditional hard counters like dirge, heatran and co. Because we’re too busy panicking about the meta discovering this spicy new bug buzz + swarm soup of the day that is breaking the pivot glowking
Volcarona ain’t broken in this meta. It’s really simple. If the meta is gonna stay as it is in this gridlock, you’re chasing a beast that adds value, not subtracts it.

once the panic dies down and people get better at predicting game flow and how to deal with the Volcarona sets they’re weak to, then they’ll move on to the next MUF of the day.

the crazy number of variations of viable sets that are possible thanks to Tera, are giving us a lot of “surges” in attention to specific pokemon when one of their sets gets crazy useful. And then everything dies down once the meta adapts. [In 1800+ games at least] We are already seeing teams trending away from being weak to the newer Tera dragon/bug sets that have been trending. It’s exactly like I’m already seeing the Garg counterplay being stacked up to the 9s very quickly as a response to its recent usage surge.

seriously, we saw it with gouging fire most recently, even Kyurem got a big boost when its physical sets and variations of its 3A or 4A sets were heating up.

waterpon ain’t as MUF as the others, since it really matches up to almost anything except good prediction by the opponent + hazard pressure. But honestly I don’t think it’s broken either (don’t really mean that, but we are talking in the context of the current meta), at least not if you can’t recognise the very simple faces of broken like kingambit and roaring moon. But this ain’t about gambit and moon. Not gonna divert the discussion, just gonna say if things like that are in this meta, then Volcarona is just another MUF of the day, so get it while it’s hot.

Last edited:
Volcarona is the new matchup fish of the day. Come in and get it while it’s hot

This whole meta has been MUF (matchup fish) for most of its existence.

when Tera was still new, we knew the options were 1. Ban/restrict Tera and preserve more of the power creep or 2. Don’t ban Tera, and the bans are a rolodex, supplemented by DLC + drops every now and again.

With more variability of MUF’ing thanks to Tera, which more than 70% of us enjoy, you’re bound to have a MUF meta.. so deal with the consequences

OU has never been as matchup fishy as now.

Game freak has been dropping incredible power creep.

you see it in the “how to beat Garg” requests, Garg is even more an MUF than volc is. It is either 100 or 0. But it gets slightly less complaints than volc because you can deal with it with less effort.

“but it’s different for Garg”, because Garg’s “unrepeatable” MUF variability is just whether it’s a fairy or water type, but specifically against teams that don’t have simple hard counters like covert cloak corviknight + a knock off absorber.. or whatever

“but it’s different for roaring moon”, because people can’t see past the fact that they’re forced to do stuff like balloons on steels, rock helmets on landorus, and fish with 50/50 guesses on switching /positioning

“but it’s different for gouging fire”, because we just panicked when we realised dondozo can lose to a specific set, and “dondozo is supposed to be a hard counter”

not gonna mention Mr gambit again, he’s apparently completely fine right now because landorus and friends have compressed their talents to check gambit sufficiently. No one is compressing Volcarona checks because, well, you’re team building restricted because you kinda need multiple answers to gambit, moon and co. Iron moth has no breathing room, serperior is almost getting flushed down the proverbial UU sink, raging bolt is carrying the demand for clodsire, blissey, SpD Garg on its back (with a little boost from volc, tho volc teams couldn’t care less about clod since it’s not energy booster dependent).

So..
  • Volcarona is fairy or ground, maybe grass, ice, dragon, bug, or whatever.. and, “like that’s totally more than double what all the other MUF can do!”
  • you can’t deal with it with a balloon gambit, [although MUF fire gambit and/or a SpD landorus is fine, but people are too busy checking the “not broken at all” roaring moon, gambit and friends with helmet landorus, and it’s okay to check them with that, but not okay to use landy boy against volc]
  • We apparently haven’t panicked yet about Volcaronas more traditional hard counters like dirge, heatran and co. Because we’re too busy panicking about the meta discovering this spicy new bug buzz + swarm soup of the day that is breaking the pivot glowking
Volcarona ain’t broken in this meta. It’s really simple. If the meta is gonna stay as it is in this gridlock, you’re chasing a beast that adds value, not subtracts it.

once the panic dies down and people get better at predicting game flow and how to deal with the Volcarona sets they’re weak to, then they’ll move on to the next MUF of the day.

waterpon ain’t as MUF as the others, since it really matches up to almost anything except good prediction by the opponent + hazard pressure.
Garg is in no-way, shape or form as close to volc in the bullshit it can do (or any other problematic mon). With volc, you basically have to hope that its tera type is what your team can counter or its ggs, volc is sweeping. With garg, and say it with me kids, the option of JUST HITTING IT. DON'T LET GARG DO ITS SHIT. If a garg 6-0s your team and you had no recourse against it, I'm sorry, but that's either a bad team or you are playing way too passive, which is something Gen 9 punishes in general. Sure, is garg tera'ing annoying? Yes, but most of the time they will reveal their hand early and you thus have way more resources to deal with it. If they tera late, then that just means they were hiding information from you and playing well, which is a fundemental part of pokemon. It's like hiding the fact of whether a mon is scarf or not can be crucial to the game. If they are scarf, they may switch out on something they outspeed for later in the game where the scarf mon can clean up as they may have dedicated resources because they didn't. This is the exact same thing.
Also, I would like to say, but what if, and hear me out, there are multiple mons that are problematic? And if we remove one of these mons that the other threats will be easier to deal with because the resources you needed to use to deal with banned mon are now free? Crazy concept, I know. I still think that moon, gouging and gambit are a bit bs, but I can deal with them. Volc on the other hand? I pray I don't see one, and the gods must be on vacation, cause I see it so often. Again, the swarm + bug buzz thing is just one set, if you switch in heatran thinking its that set, oops, it reveals tera ground and your volc check is gone. You need like a heatran, a primarina and a dragonite just to start checking all the sets it has. Nobody is going to do this and you have to offensively pressure it, which while possible, isn't too easy.
So yeah, volc is banworthy, and even if you don't think it is ban things because they are broken, not because other things are broken but aren't being banned. That is tiering 101 and it shocks me how many people either ignore that or forget it.

Garg is in no-way, shape or form as close to volc in the bullshit it can do (or any other problematic mon). With volc, you basically have to hope that its tera type is what your team can counter or its ggs, volc is sweeping. With garg, and say it with me kids, the option of JUST HITTING IT. DON'T LET GARG DO ITS SHIT. If a garg 6-0s your team and you had no recourse against it, I'm sorry, but that's either a bad team or you are playing way too passive, which is something Gen 9 punishes in general. Sure, is garg tera'ing annoying? Yes, but most of the time they will reveal their hand early and you thus have way more resources to deal with it. If they tera late, then that just means they were hiding information from you and playing well, which is a fundemental part of pokemon. It's like hiding the fact of whether a mon is scarf or not can be crucial to the game. If they are scarf, they may switch out on something they outspeed for later in the game where the scarf mon can clean up as they may have dedicated resources because they didn't. This is the exact same thing.
Also, I would like to say, but what if, and hear me out, there are multiple mons that are problematic? And if we remove one of these mons that the other threats will be easier to deal with because the resources you needed to use to deal with banned mon are now free? Crazy concept, I know. I still think that moon, gouging and gambit are a bit bs, but I can deal with them. Volc on the other hand? I pray I don't see one, and the gods must be on vacation, cause I see it so often. Again, the swarm + bug buzz thing is just one set, if you switch in heatran thinking its that set, oops, it reveals tera ground and your volc check is gone. You need like a heatran, a primarina and a dragonite and a just to start checking all the sets it has. Nobody is going to do this and you have to offensively pressure it, which while possible, isn't too easy.
So yeah, volc is banworthy, and even if you don't think it is ban things because they are broken, not because other things are broken but aren't being banned. That is tiering 101 and it shocks me how many people either ignore that or forget it.
Don’t focus on the Garg, it's brought in just to give analogies about the Tera options and MUF discussions being discussed recently lol. Read the crux of the argument, I made some edits to make it clearer.

there’s a significant difference here. Volcarona is easily checked after it makes the high commitment play. Worried because it’s end game volc? There are ways to force it to take damage using offensive play. Real example: use Kyurem lure and get some chip on it.

Wanna play passive? Brah you got options, even SpDef Gliscor is a great check, probably less “expected” than your Tera

gambit is literally relying on 50/50s to cheese past checks, people argue it’s okay tho, and honestly, I agree it’s okay in the current OU, due to the meta adapting to it and the strong use of moves like encore etc, to deal with it

key point, it’s checked once it makes the high commitment play.

but people don’t really wanna do that, because it’s “not effective to compress Volcarona checks”. Lol, apparently rocky helmet landorus + 3 more checks is okay to deal with gambit, because you get perks against dragonite, zamazenta, roaring moon, etc etc as well.

I’ll always suggest to people who are vehemently against anything in particular. Play a few teams with that pokemon, and see how easy it is to break past those checks you mention, and win games.

show me how easily you can win 67% of games thanks to your super unpredictable Volcarona sets with Tera dragon/bug/whatever

show us, don’t tell us.

I’ll watch what you share, I watch a lot of games.

never seen Volcarona be a major “oh my gosh what an upset, that game was stolen from SomeRandomPlayer123 !!” - specifically in the context of the Tera type used

do you know what i have seen do that?!

I’ve been playing a Garg a lot recently (in the team you supplied) to test out this theory of the “you can build a high performing team without 2+ of the AAA grade OU pokemon” discussion we started. Garg is a menace against a lot of unprepared teams, it doesn’t matter how much you think “just hit the Garg” is relevant, it can still be a menace. The meta will adapt and deal with Garg soon enough, this is just a natural response to its usage increasing.

if I deduct the one sided matches due to the Garg MU, the team you gave is barely breaking the 33% WR objective. Peak was approx #3 on the ladder or so

I’d class Samurott-H in the same class as the big AAA threats. It’s just too effective, has good resistances to meta things and lots of teams hate strong water stab with dark to supplement it right now.

Last edited:
View attachment 623969

not gonna lie i was weirded out at first at people criticizing and getting worked up about finch's Twitter/X, its usually shitposts about OU, and what type of wings he is having, which made it a safe-space for chicken wing lover as myself! but upon taking a look at his twitter, he said no more wings and posted about pizza. This is seriously irreprehensible behavior, imagine going on twitter as a lactose intolerant person, seeing their favourite SPL player from Cryonicle's new posts which are usually about pokemon shitposts, updates on the meta and chicken wings, then see Cheese Pizza that looks absolutely sublime, i can't imagine the panic it must cause, because you can't eat cheese pizza without having serious stomach problems, and thinking the chicken wings man finch would have a safe Twitter space for lactose intolerant people. Honestly thought him quickbanning volcarona was bad enough but this is terrible.
This is a carbon copy of the SAME DAMN PIZZA I always ate after school a year ago, except without the ranch. Or the buffalo sauce. Is... Is Finch secretly in Boston and I don't know about it?

Nah he can't be we aren't in the same time zone... huh. Either way I agree, this pizza slice looks fuckin horrible. This thing reminds me of a lot of people tbh. So much potential for greatness and yet, still bland and unoriginal. Shame on you Finchinator, shame on you.

But yk, if you enjoyed it man then what else can I say? Also if you couldn't tell this is all a joke Finch. It still looks... questionable, but if you enjoyed it then that's all that matters

View attachment 623969

IMG_8839.jpeg

IMG_0857.jpeg

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
please don't try to start the argument back up again. i've suffered enough from trying to deal with you people and your steadfast refusal to use logic or reasoning the second i become involved in an argument
If this is your takeaway from the posts yesterday, then idk what to say beyond maybe take a few days off of posting because you’re being ridiculous.