Doubles Doubles Classic V - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logo by Bummer

:landorus-therian: DOUBLES CLASSIC V :landorus-therian:
Part of the DOU Oldgens Circuit, and hosted by zoe and Iceberg77

Tournament rules
  • This tournament will follow a hybrid format. Each player will participate in four rounds of Swiss. After the conclusion of the Swiss rounds, all players with a 2-2 record or better will move on to a single elimination bracket.
  • All rounds will be best of 3 with all three of SS, SM, and XY DOU, with the starting tier being either agreed on by both players or picked randomly at the start of each week if one cannot be agreed upon, and the loser of the previous game picking the next tier.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown, on either the main server or the Smogtours server.
  • To encourage metagame development, prevent disputed results, and ensure an even playing field, replays are required for all matches.
  • Activity calls will be made by one or both of the tournament hosts, potentially with neutral assistance from a Doubles OU Forum Moderator. Coin flips will be done publicly on PS.
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from any of the three metagames in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
  • Do not cheat. Cheating will result in a disqualification. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
    • Signing up with more than one account
    • Ghosting or being ghosted by another player (e.g. while playing a set, asking for advice about what team to bring or what plays to make)
    • Manipulating match outcomes (e.g. throwing a match in exchange for Smogon likes)
  • Do not harass or insult your opponents. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary.

SS Thread
SM Thread
XY Thread

Round 4

3-0

Grandmas Cookin  vs  Yoda2798
sir jelloton  vs  entrocefalo
SingleThunder  vs  Ann
Actuarily  vs  Idyll

2-1

Avocadorable  vs  txitxas
raf  vs  zee
variationonatheme
 vs  Bless
Zeal  vs  Akaru Kokuyo
Enzonana.  vs  Genesis77
Boom4Life  vs  Iceberg77
PigWarrior19  vs  Banbadoro
GenOne  vs  Tempo di anguria
Ado!  vs  Railgun
SMB  vs  GasaiYunoSan
laptops  vs  Staraptor
Amaranth  vs  MADARAAAA

1-2

Test Bots  vs  Toxinalpaca
Mizuhime
 vs  AIRedzone
Oblivion Wing  vs  Nephtyrix
Flying Beagle
 vs  Akeras
yuki  vs  KKboi
Arcanine1929 vs  Fangame10
Frixel  vs  SuckyLucky
big pichu
 vs  B1Kharma
Trout In Space  vs  drossito pambisito
xqiht  vs  sundays
Opelucid  vs  bagel
des121
vs Bye

The starting format for this week is XY!
image.png

Round will end on Sunday, April 21st at 11:59pm -4

Last edited:
No sign of opp more than 45 minutes past scheduled time, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to call act. (Don't think it matters much, as we've both made the cut).

(Edit: we have rescheduled)

Last edited:

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Calling act. Proof on my wall.
Played and lost, ggs

Last edited:

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
calling act, opponent hasn't been on since March 30th and I have a fairly busy weekend coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)