A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
this is the most toxic mafia game on smogon of all time
and like its not entirely not my fault but i dont think its mostly my fault or primairly my fault so like. ya

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
So Smogon stopped giving me notifs for this thread a few hours ago, aaaaaaaand now I have a 10-page catchup that consists mostly of off-topic genisu bullshit. Great.

DBD townread getting stronger

I approve of Lechen's plan for the night

Alice keeps up her meta trend of attracting random votes and I think it's more justified than usual here. More argumentative energy in her posting than I'm used to, not necessary scum!ai since her meta is still forming but I understand the idea

Not a fan of HH's entrance and recent reads. Struggling to understand where any of them come from wrt oden, jalmont and psy in particular. Except for the thing with me/redless which is sensible given the situation. Actual votes have been inoffensive.

genisu is the main perp of throwing the thread out of focus as usual but sadly that's NAI for him

So Smogon stopped giving me notifs for this thread a few hours ago, aaaaaaaand now I have a 10-page catchup that consists mostly of off-topic genisu bullshit. Great.

DBD townread getting stronger

I approve of Lechen's plan for the night

Alice keeps up her meta trend of attracting random votes and I think it's more justified than usual here. More argumentative energy in her posting than I'm used to, not necessary scum!ai since her meta is still forming but I understand the idea

Not a fan of HH's entrance and recent reads. Struggling to understand where any of them come from wrt oden, jalmont and psy in particular. Except for the thing with me/redless which is sensible given the situation. Actual votes have been inoffensive.

genisu is the main perp of throwing the thread out of focus as usual but sadly that's NAI for him
for oden and psy, having played with them they feel within their town meta, though admittedly i have not seen scum!oden before
have i read jalmont?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)