Tournament OUPL VII - Semifinals [Tiebreak]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
ggs wp to Valiants, you should be very proud of your performance! thanks for puting in every last effort to everyone on the Clodsires, you were a pleasure to team with and it was fun meeting some of you who i did not team with prior. special shoutout to exotic for asking me to manage as i was going to sit out

gl to both teams who make finals, fun tour so far. thanks to the hosts for making it all possible, too

Sad way to go out, won't be basing my entire gameplan off of a calcdex calc in the future, that's for sure.

Thanks to my team for a great experience, was really fun and i appreciate you all as teammates.

Well played Tnunes and best of luck to Loors in the finals.

Zamazenta used Body Press!
(The opposing Skarmory lost 54% of its health!)
Skärmbild 2024-01-21 150455.png

Sad way to go out, won't be basing my entire gameplan off of a calcdex calc in the future, that's for sure.

Thanks to my team for a great experience, was really fun and i appreciate you all as teammates.

Well played Tnunes and best of luck to Loors in the finals.

Zamazenta used Body Press!
(The opposing Skarmory lost 54% of its health!)
View attachment 595193
This is a classic, for some reason the damage calculator assumes that you have the +1 from dauntless shield automatically so I imagine calcdex put +3 into the damage calc which gets converted into +4(you can go to dmg calc and see this interaction yourself). Very annoying and took me multiple losses to realize this is whats happening.

This is a classic, for some reason the damage calculator assumes that you have the +1 from dauntless shield automatically so I imagine calcdex put +3 into the damage calc which gets converted into +4(you can go to dmg calc and see this interaction yourself). Very annoying and took me multiple losses to realize this is whats happening.
Yep, i came to this conclusion after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)