Smogon Forums

KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
Will go on in about 10 min time. See ya then
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
Hehe, I'd kill for an adamant speedboost female venipede with spikes and toxic spikes spitback or female adamant Gale Wings talonflame(fletchling) spitback :) Those are always cool and in demand so people will definitely offer you a variety of things for them :D Good luck! Give me a holler when you do :) See ya!
Grove
Grove
Hi there! So I took your suggestion and decided to breed a Talonflame. I ended up getting both a male and a female adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Flecthling with the egg move tailwind. You can have the female one for free, for helping me out earlier, if you're interested. :)
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
Wow that's insane x.x Sure thing! *cries* :) I'll give you one of my spitbacks(4iv jolly marvel scale dratini) free as a thank you :) Make sure you have a spare female for yourself before giving one of yours to me :D
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
Just tell me when we can both go online :D We can even use the same time as our last trade :)
Grove
Grove
Sorry for the late reply, been busy this week, since it's finals week! D: I'll be available tomorrow between 1 and 4:30 pm EST. Otherwise, I'll be off and on throughout the weekend and the following week. Just gotta find a good time for us both...
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
HAHA, no worries :) I know how hard it is to find time especially when finals arrive :D I'm not in a rush. Concentrate on your finals. We can always set up another time after your finals. Good luck!
Grove
Grove
Finished with my finals! Hurray! :D lol
Let me know when you're usually available,
so I can give you this awesome little Flecthling!
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
I'm usually available, well, around this time HAHAHAHA
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
Make sure you have an extra female quint gale wings fletchling of your own :D I dont want to take away your only female :s

I'm on 12pm-3pm GMT+8 :D
Grove
Grove
Haha, yeah I have an extra female Fletchling for myself :)
If you're able to trade now, just hit me up in game. I'm online!
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
Alrighty, going on now :D
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
I might disconnect suddenly but that just cos my wifi isn't strong today so just a heads up :)
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
OMG IT'S IN A PREMIER BALL :D HAHAHA YAY
KimTheHuman
KimTheHuman
*REPEAT BALL