Smogon Forums

Swamp Link
Swamp Link
My timezone's GMT -6. I can play tomorrow afternoon, is that okay with you? If it is, we can set up an exact time.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
We can play quite soon
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
like we can play at this time now.

otherwise we have to make this next week
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
Yeah, I'm not going to be available at all next weekend except maybe Sunday night. If you're still on I'll get this done right now
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
yo can you party?

we can do this tomorrow
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
Yes, I can battle at 6 AM my time tomorrow morning. I'll be in #xyuu.
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
Would you agree to playing an OU game with the UU tier before the shifts today? I don't fancy building a new team in one day for a tournament like this.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Huh I wasn't paying attention to whatever shifts
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
If you're online right now, we can battle.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
No I'm at school
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
Okay, well I'll be there in #xyuu tomorrow morning at 6 AM my time (7 PM yours). I'm only going to be ready to play the non-1760 meta, though.
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
No, by then I will be at school. And I'm going to be out of town Friday-Sunday. We'll get this done.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
I'll be home soon ignore the previous comment
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
How much time do you have?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Where are you?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
http://prntscr.com/2zuhep

I have a competition tomorrow and the next day man. Gonna be late :/

How's friday morning for you?
You wont be leaving town toooo early i hope.
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
I'm sorry, I woke up and checked beforehand, and when I saw your message that you couldn't do it then, I left and went back to bed, so I never saw that your schedule changed. Friday morning's going to be unfeasible, unfortunately. I'm willing to wake up earlier in the morning to do this since we're 13 hours apart, but you have to show up then too, unlike this Monday.
Swamp Link
Swamp Link
Would it be impossible for you to do it before you leave for school at your morning time?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Lol that's impossible I'm not a early waker