Smogon Forums

Waster0fTime
Waster0fTime
I've been at a sports tournament for the past few days so I hadn't had a chance to reply to your offer. I value the scizor above the vivillon as it's just an additonal pattern for me not a new pokemon.
Gabe
Gabe
It's cool, my wifi is out. I just contacted you because I was at an area where I had wifi. I didn't think it would be a problem because it was Gonzo's pokemon. I would try getting it from him but he's been MIA sadly. My second choice was Keldeo, but that's probably not doable either. How about the Jolly HA Chimchar?
Waster0fTime
Waster0fTime
It really is a shame that gonzo has left. Chimchar sounds rvery reasonable. I'll hopefully breed it today. I've also lost my ability to clone for the next month too which is rather unhelpful
Gabe
Gabe
Do you know if he is permanently gone or is it a temp thing?
Waster0fTime
Waster0fTime
It appears as though he kinda up and left which is sad. No warning or anything
Gabe
Gabe
I hope nothing bad happened to him. He's always been a really nice person. I knew him from years ago before him & I could RNG abuse.
Gabe
Gabe
Can you trade today?
Waster0fTime
Waster0fTime
I'm so sorry this has taken so long. I'm at a conference all week but I'll see if I can fit you in somewhere within the week.
Gabe
Gabe
Can you trade today?
Gabe
Gabe
Hi, would it be possible to trade anytime soon? I would just like a timetable so we can coordinate something.
Waster0fTime
Waster0fTime
Yeah no worries I should be available for the rest of the week. What was the trade we were making again?