Smogon Forums

Bolde Swoup
Bolde Swoup
Thanks for your message :)

Smogon is great ! Lots of stuff to learn, lots of projects to get involved. I never saw such a community ! :)

I'm just still looking for an OU/UU mentor. I had lots of advices from good players in my language room on PS, I reach 1500pts, but still, I think a mentor could help me.
Minus
Minus
Bolde Swoup
Bolde Swoup
Since I didn't found a mentor (It wasn't the good period for battlething101 and when I came to the mentorship IRC, it was'nt really alive), the mentorship programm did'nt help at all. :'(
I learnt from people in french room on PS, where good players that give me opinions but no real dedicated mentor.
Bolde Swoup
Bolde Swoup
I was lurking on Pokemon Showdown since November. I created a Smogon account in January but I didn't played at all between January and June. I really use my Smogon account since a week.

The Smog, technical projects, the existence of mentorship program (not its results, in my case ^^') and the will to comment RMT makes me want to transitioned into the community.
Minus
Minus
That's great! I'll try to get you set up with the Smog, though I'm not really an expert in RMT or technical projects!
Bolde Swoup
Bolde Swoup
My english isn't good enough to write for the The Smog (nor my experience). But i submit idea for The Player :)
Minus
Minus
You can always work with someone with great english ^_^. My friend moderates the Player (Vacate)!
Bolde Swoup
Bolde Swoup
We had a few PM when I submitted an idea for The Player (an in-depth explanation on Ladder system. It's already done by the official data miner but hard to find in the forum an a lot of people don't really know how does it works).

He said he'll put good writter on the topic. I'm looking foward reading the article in the first The Player release. :)
Bolde Swoup
Bolde Swoup
Antar. The official data miner is Antar. I did'nt remember the name
Minus
Minus
Awww, well there's always next time n_n. Just contact me or Vacate if you need help!
Bolde Swoup
Bolde Swoup
Sure :)
That's for your PM :)

Hit me when tutee aplication are open in Battling101 :)
I'll try to find Subject18 and ask him to teach me
(He seems to be the only active french-speaking mentor xD)