Smogon Forums

SanjivG
SanjivG
Last comment, I really enjoy cooking series, like MasterChef, Top Chef, Chopped...etc.
KingHeracrossTheBug
KingHeracrossTheBug
Second comment. I also enjoy watching South Park whenever they air it.
a0161613
a0161613
2nd comment, can't believe no one mentioned Big Bang Theory.
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
We can have a 3rd entry now? Last I'm around before 2pm today, so coolio. I'll just grumble about how I can never find Ralts on Dream Radar some more... grumble grumble grumble.
$teele
$teele
2nd entry :]
Dexter anyone?
Quanyails
Quanyails
Here's my last entry. Can't really think of a third favorite. v_v
CatataFish_6
CatataFish_6
Third entry, I really like watching simpsons lol
richi3f
richi3f
2nd entry (I intended to post earlier, but I completely forgot about this). Another show I enjoy watching is Orange Is the New Black.
ck49
ck49
2nd entry, Breaking bad, if you haven't watched it, is amazing. I also have a guilty pleasure show in the mentalist.
a0161613
a0161613
3rd . How I met your mother. Awesome cast, decent writing, not sure about how it ended.
Slapwitface
Slapwitface
2nd entry, Little house on the Prairie. Why does this show make its debut as my 2nd fav? This series is more than just a drama that fills the up the free time of your life. It brings you closer to the ones you hold dear while teaching you life lessons that will stick to you for a lifetime. What I'm implying is that this show not only offers entertainment, but also answers the meaning of life.
hi reshiram
Muninn
Hello
pika pal
pika pal
Getting in my 3rd entry while I can.
Last favorite show is probably Legend of Korra.
Luck O' the Irish
Luck O' the Irish
gonna slide in Breaking Bad for my last one
$teele
$teele
3rd entry: Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon :P
$teele
$teele
Might have been a minute too late but whatever.
Anivia
Anivia
Third entry late as he'll :P
Anivia
Anivia
*hell
KingHeracrossTheBug
KingHeracrossTheBug
Congrats on everyone who won, and hopefully some of them will be nice enough to give me a spitback of that Ralts :)