Smogon Forums

awiec
awiec
I'm done with my run but I did grab one. Poke transporter is not working atm so it might be a bit before I can get it
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ah okay, cool :) Anything you want for it?
awiec
awiec
On my tablet atm so I'll get back to you
awiec
awiec
If you can get me a spitback net ball oma or a dream ball snorunt that would work. I have a good spread saved for a female so I can make her 5IV in two seconds
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'll get you a Dream Ball Snorunt :) How much longer are you going to be online? I'd like to finish level-grinding some Pokes first but if you're going offline soon I'll start breeding now.
awiec
awiec
I'm probably going to bed in a few hours. Would you want her to be bred real quick or would you like the raw spitback?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ah okay. I only need to level grind a bit more so I should be done soon. I don't mind, whichever is more convenient for you.
awiec
awiec
probably the raw one:P Since you're giving me the snorunt then I think it will be fine. If it was the oma I probably would have put all the bells and whistles on it.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oh really? Totally getting that Omanyte for you now then, not that you're obliged to me or anything :p Do you want HA or no?
awiec
awiec
HA would be nice, but I will put lots of stuff and moves on her. I want to test out if I did the Time Machine method right anyway.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Whew, that took me a whole box of Omanytes. Anyway, got it for you at last, let me know when you want to pick her up
awiec
awiec
I did the TM right but all my good spreads require my female to pass on the attack stat, which I do not have so I'm breeding yours the old fashioned way
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Take your time. It's almost noon for me and I'll be around all day.
awiec
awiec
got one right now :P Are you Malaysian? The only people I knew who used Whew/wew word a lot where the Pacific Islanders I would be in MMO guilds with :P I might have to re-add you but I'll be on in a minute.