Hulavuta
Haha ok good games, that last one was really tight

I hope you upload these because I did not save any of them :P
EnGarde
EnGarde
Great matches! Lots of fun. I'd love to challenge you again sometime soon. ^_^
EnGarde
EnGarde
I saved them all; I'll probably upload them. One note: I've been really practicing frame trapping with Samus's charge beam (a kill shot) on my opponent's landing. Your spacing for using arcfire was pretty spot on, but you were also giving me an opening to KO you, which I believe is how I was able to win the middle match. I'll have to go over the replay to make certain.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Well I'm gonna be honest, I SD'd twice in that second game :/

but yeah I do leave myself open a lot, gotta get better with shielding. Samus really lays the hurt both up close and at a distance so I wasn't really sure whether to approach or not haha
EnGarde
EnGarde
Actually, the 2nd wasn't an SD, you got footstool'd + hit with 2 morph bombs. The first was an SD, though. ^_^

The last was a frame trap when you landed.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I don't remember seeing that but I guess it makes sense, I wondered why I didn't grab the ledge .-.

Any chance you'll have these up by tonight? (with or without commentary)
EnGarde
EnGarde
Ah, I missed this last night. I'm taking care of a few things here first, but I'll post un-commentated versions later this evening. :D
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I don't mind waiting if you were gonna do commentary, but if you weren't anyway then that's O-K
EnGarde
EnGarde
I was thinking about doing an un-commentated version and a commentated version of either the one I won, or the last one (our closest game). Trying to record myself talking kinda...makes me feel really silly. ^_^
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Let's do the one of the ones I won o3o

(Honestly I'd prefer all three, I think of it as kind of a series. Just doing one of the games feels "out of context" if that makes sense)
EnGarde
EnGarde
Yeah, that does. I've got iMovie, I see what I can do (link them end-to-end or something). :)
EnGarde
EnGarde
*I'll
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
You don't need to combine them, if you just upload all of them that's okay.
EnGarde
EnGarde
I am beet red right now, but I just finished commentating the first match; it is uploading now. I ended up using my computer to voice over, since I couldn't do a clean recording all the way through. It's kinda...well...at least I explained some of the things I was thinking? Let me know if I pronounced your username properly, yeah? ^_^ I'll make sure to pronounce it properly in the next one.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm watching right now, I didn't know you were gonna upload the first game, I figured it was a misgame. I was thinking about the three after (we did play 3 right?).
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
That wasn't bad, a few "uh"s here and there but everyone does that if there's no script so it's not a big deal. Pretty good insight into what you were doing too.

pronounced the name right too ;)
EnGarde
EnGarde
I'm going to upload all 4, even the mis-fire, lol. I've been doing chores and such in addition to commentary, so I'm about half-way through the 2nd one. ^_^ I'll probably get it done this evening, but the other 2 will have to wait until tomorrow.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Glad I got the name right as well, I wasn't sure, lol.
EnGarde
EnGarde
(Triple Post FTW) I'm also uploading the 3 uncommentated ones in the meantime, since those can go up really quick. (Won't do the mis-fire uncommentated, though)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Watching them right now o.o