Smogon Forums

EnGarde
EnGarde
No problem! I can give it to a pokemon and send it to you this evening if you'd like. :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yes, please :) Are you free now? If not, just let me know when you are, I'll be home for a few hours.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Yep, just finished a GTS trade, so I'm even still online. Hope you like a spitback fletchling (actually, iirc, I sent you an egg fletchling from the same MM attempt months ago for an egg locke.)
EnGarde
EnGarde
Woo! Good luck with Mega Mewtwo X! :D
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Thanks so much ^^ And that's right, the now Talonflame I call Tiana, one of the greatest assets of my team with Gale Wings :D
EnGarde
EnGarde
I'm glad she was useful on your team, lol. You got the naming right, at least. My in-game talonflame is Phil. Didn't realize back then the F named pokemon would end up with a T... D:
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Haha, oh my! But that's what I love about exploring a new region. I named my Tyrunt Benjamin, but Tyrantrum doesn't look so much like a Benjamin anymore. By contrast, Roderick the Froakie definitely grew into Roderick the Greninja, I think!
EnGarde
EnGarde
Yeah, some of my team's names grew with them. Mozilla stayed a wonderful Fire Fox, Barnie the Barbaracle (*I* think they were cute, at least), Rogue the Florges (guess which color, lol), though my vivillon was named Sarah... ^_^
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oh nice, I love Rogue for Florges! Makes me want to breed shiny Flabebes with similarly themed names hehe
EnGarde
EnGarde
I had a team of eeveeultionss all named after gemstones, lol. Can you guess which was which: Bronzite, Tourmaline, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, and Amethyst.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oh wow, I'd never heard of Bronzite and Tourmaline before, had to look those up. Umbreon, Sylveon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Flareon, Espeon? Although I thought of Jolteon for Bronzite first and I'm not sure whether Glaceon or Vaporeon is more Sapphire. Maybe Glaceon is more Crystal.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Close! Bronzite is actually eevee! I had one as an adaptability curse resttalk tank, lol. The rest were spot on, lol. I guess my original question was a bit misleading, sorry about that.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ohh I see! For the recent Eevee Friendly? I believe Eevee did have its place there, I nearly got demolished by one when it caught me off guard early on.