Smogon Forums

EnGarde
EnGarde
Hello! I can definitely clone the diancie for you. :) Easiest cloning numbers are 1+original and 5+original, and I'd like to keep 1 if that's okay with you, so that's 4+original for you. I'm building quite the collection of them now, I'm thinking my in-game team will be (1) Sceptile (2) Salamence (3-6) Diancie ^_^ Super balanced team, I think.
Xen
Xen
Sure thing, that's fine. And haha, sounds like a fine team. :p

Don't know if it matters any to you, but mine's lv 53. I I had to use a few rare candies on it for more accurate results since no Kiloude on this save, and even then I still don't have 100% confirmation on its speed. The IV spread on it is 31/31/31/30/31/4 or 6
Xen
Xen
Stupid char limit.

Anyway, will you be around tomorrow? I won't be back till late tonight and won't have much time for any form or trading. Anytime past noon tomorrow should work for me.
EnGarde
EnGarde
It sounds like an interesting diancie, for sure! I can also give you confirmation on the exact IVs after cloning.

I have an IRL thing every Thursday, so I won't likely be on and able to trade until a little after 9 pm US eastern time, just to warn. Does that work for you? I'll be off and on for a few hours this evening. If you want to do a quick trade when you get in, I might still be around. Either option suits me. ^_^
Xen
Xen
I won't be in until around 10 PM, and I'll be spending the rest of the night finishing a paper and getting ready for bed. Tomorrow at 9 PM should work great though
EnGarde
EnGarde
Sounds good. See you then! :)
Xen
Xen
Some irl issues came up unfortunately, so I'm not gonna have access to wifi till tomorrow around noonish. Any specific time you'll be around tomorrow?
EnGarde
EnGarde
Hello! I'm most likely to be on from 6pm until midnight US eastern time. That's my preferred playing time, though on Fridays I'll sometimes sign off early. Let me know when you're able to trade. :)
Xen
Xen
8 PM est should work. See you then!
EnGarde
EnGarde
Sounds good, see you then! :)
Xen
Xen
I'm ready whenever, if you're online.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Sorry, I'm around now. Going online to check. ;)
Xen
Xen
Added. I'll be on in a sec.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Sounds good. My IGN is EnGarde. :)
Xen
Xen
Sorry for the initial wait. Didn't see you online on my friend list, so I was confused there for a sec.

Let me know when you're ready. If you can confirm the Speed IV then that'd be awesome as well.
Xen
Xen
Thanks again for cloning! :)

Hopefully some of the "fillers" I traded will be of use to you.
EnGarde
EnGarde
No worries. ^_^ Thanks for the nice pokemon in return! Also, hope you don't mind the extra normal gems. What's an event pokemon without the event held item?

Also, your pokemon's exact IVs are 31/31/31/30/31/4 HP Water. :)

Good luck!
EnGarde
EnGarde
Saw your second comment now. They were exceptional "fillers", lol.