Smogon Forums

EnGarde
EnGarde
Sure! :) Ping me when you're able to play.
<Totes>
<Totes>
Alright EnGarde, I'm ready :). Just need to add you.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Sorry totes, I was knee deep in an FFA with Hulavuta, Haruna, and a person whose IRC nick is Kava. It gets hard to check the forums when I'm matching. >.<

I'm taking a short break, but I'd be up for more smash in maybe 30-45 minutes, if you're still around then.
<Totes>
<Totes>
Haha no worries :). I'm asleeped by then, but I'm available from morning till 11:00 pm eastern tomorrow till Saturday.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Ok. :( Sorry, I got so absorbed in the other FFA, I forgot about ours >.< I know there's a lot of peer pressure going on in the PM thread right now, but I do find using chat tools like IRC or skype are more useful for communicating while sparring. If you don't feel comfortable using skype, let me know, and we can chat in IRC instead. :)
<Totes>
<Totes>
Sounds good! :). When are you available tomorrow?
EnGarde
EnGarde
I'm around usually from 6-12 pm EST. :)

Also, I've been playing for a grand total of a month and a half, so...if you're really good, and looking for a serious challenge, well... >.< Playing against skilled players helps me get better, lol.

Also, I like to keep track of my matches with friends (not For Glory) by uploading them to youtube. Cell phone quality, so they're kinda meh, but it helps me keep track of how I'm growing as a player. May I record matches with you as well? Here is my most recent 1v1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUxZzGQOAyw
<Totes>
<Totes>
Yes you may record our match :). Omg! You are really good!
EnGarde
EnGarde
Noooo I'm not. I'm about to upload a bunch of matches with vzxt...and he wipes the floor with me, lol. Every time. ^_^
<Totes>
<Totes>
I would like to play smash with this vzxt guy sometimes as well :). Is he a user here?