Grimlock00
Grimlock00
Don't get it sniped:(
Grimlock00
Grimlock00
Gonna delete my post if you don't respond in hour or so to avoid snipe
Chesty
Chesty
Well that stinks that code is useless because for the simple fact that you can no longer redeem codes:/ Oh well looks like I wont be getting my copy of star fox anytime soonXD
Grimlock00
Grimlock00
Codes are unredeemable?
Chesty
Chesty
yep you can't redeem them now because the website is shutting down. Crap I was to late.
Chesty
Chesty
codes are unusable in general
Chesty
Chesty
I wanted 700 coins somehow to get a 3ds copy of star fox 64 for the 3ds which is what I wanted the coins forXD
Grimlock00
Grimlock00
Yeah just looked at the site. Sucks:(
Chesty
Chesty
I know:/ You wouldn't happen to have a lot of coins in your account would you?
Chesty
Chesty
Actually never mind
Grimlock00
Grimlock00
Maybe the "new customer support program" bs will let us use our codes again
Grimlock00
Grimlock00
I do have like 1200 but I never use them for stuff because e shop sales make me dislike getting second rate stuff for free
Chesty
Chesty
You can't make an account I just read that you can't do that as of march 31. So yeah:/
Chesty
Chesty
Oh well kinda stinks I guess star fox will have to wait thanks for trying to help:)
Grimlock00
Grimlock00
Lol my iPod just cut out:) And I read about your terrible week. Yeah I know those SGA things are firkin rigged. I made it a point to try and break the pattern but never works:( On a happier note I have a free SRd therian thunderus. Want it?
Chesty
Chesty
Nah thanks though:) And yeah that week was trash and honestly I am not in the mood to have another talk with the girl that I went to prom with:/ That's kinda why I was digging around club nintendo wanted something to keep me distractedXD
Chesty
Chesty
I enjoy getting to know you as a person though and I appreciate the generosity:) Your welcome to anything on my thread so I guess you're promoted to whitelist:)
Grimlock00
Grimlock00
give her time. It's not worth losing a really close friend over tho is it?