Smogon Forums

pikamilk
pikamilk
Oh Mega Flygon, yeah, it's so overshadowed now it's not even funny, hopefully it will have a kick@ss mega-evolution. Still think they waste it on Garchomp because non-mega Garchomp is more viable anyway (methinks).

Mega-Porygon Z would be amazing! It always has amazing sp.atk and pretty decent speed, just add some bulk and it will finally stop being "inferior" to Porygon2.

I just got another shiny Electrike (sp?), this time a female from a friend of mine. I actually got a perfect male already since I thought it looks more... "male" lol, but thinking Mjolnir will be a nice name for a female too.

My fav Pokemon. Yeah, Miltank lol. I used to hate it because... well it has 4 rotating nipples. But it's my first perfect shiny - and it's a complete accident, I totally didn't expect it, and the funny thing is that my nickname has the word "Milk" in it so I thought it's a great coincidence lol. Adore Whimsicott, Ambipom, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Scizor, Manectric, Heracross, Ampharos, and Togetic too lol. I guess I tend to like all the cute mons haha.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
BTW I've been meaning to ask. I've seen you offer a couple of Safari Ball Pokes before. Do you happen to have any progress in the HGSS safari zone? I've been looking for a few Pokes from there that have blocks but since my HGSS corruption a long time ago I haven't even started upgrading my Safari Zone yet.
pikamilk
pikamilk
I can help you ask my friends in HK if you want. What mons are you looking for?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Well I've been looking to add more sets in my collection on Pokes in safari ball. I have a ton of them planned but I don't have the decorations in my HG file to get these in safari balls:

Electrike/Manectric, Vigoroth, Seedot/Nuzleaf

and I believe those 3 are the only ones I need off the top of my head.

Let me know if you want something from my spreadsheet for them. They only need to be female.
pikamilk
pikamilk
I can def help you with Electrike, because I happen to own one. Can breed you one with the IV bspread of 31/x/30/31/31/31 if you want, tho it may have an odd attack IV and its ability may be static instead of the more desirable lightning rod.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Just a reject will be fine with me. I plan on aiming for a HP Grass spread to be a complement to my existing HP Ice Manectric.
pikamilk
pikamilk
Sure, am about to go to bed so let me breed you one tmr :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Sure thing. Feel free to check my spreadsheet on Serebii if you'd like anything from my list for it as well :]
pikamilk
pikamilk
The Electrike is ready! Got lucky and bred the first one with 31/x/30/31/31/31. I know you will rebreed it since you want HP Grass, but it's nice to have a perfect one with the HP Ice IV spread sitting around :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
That'll do, let me know whenever you have time to send it over as well as what you would want for it :]
pikamilk
pikamilk
I guess I will just pick one mon from your in stock section, if that's ok with you :)?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Sure, some stuff that is also not listed there are 5IV leftovers of these projects from my Current Projects tab: Corsola, Machop (only have males), Buizel, Grimer
pikamilk
pikamilk
Oh you're up! Any chance you are able to trade now?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Cant trade til Thurs-Sun. Likely the best time would be sometime on Friday.
pikamilk
pikamilk
Oh sure, let's arrange a time later then:)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Noticed you were online recently. Let me know if you have time to trade as well as what you wanted in return :]
pikamilk
pikamilk
Still around :p?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yeah, I'll be around for a little while longer.
pikamilk
pikamilk
I will be able to get online in 5. Am interested in the Timer Ball HP Ground flower fairy thing, if that's fine with you :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Can do, online whenever your ready :]