Smogon Forums

Alex Walls
Alex Walls
Yes I am, I inspired him for some of his build I guess ahah! Why? :)
I got haxed badly in the tournament.
Alex Walls
Alex Walls
By the way I'm also the first one who played Magic Bounce in Uber (with Espeon in 5G Uber :) ). You can see the sequel of my innovations in his "Absolute Control" team ahah, what an awesome team btw. And his "The Blazing Glacier" is my BW1 team in Uber adapted for BW2, actually since BW2 I don't play that much, I was more a 4G/BW1 player.
hyw
DAMN I saw you participating in the tour and I was like if I remember correctly this guy was the inpiration for the Blazing Glaciers RMT... ...AND I WAS RIGHT. !_! Yeah I saw your games as well too bad you couldn't progress with skill,,, xd
hyw
Anyway this is kind of crazy for me since I thought you were like a legend long-lost from the BW days when Dragon Rush and stuff was active, awesome to see you're still playing though. xD
hyw
Aussi, je vois que vous pouvez parler français. x)
Alex Walls
Alex Walls
Ahahah that's funny, thank you very much I'm really flattered and touched by what you're saying, thank you very much.

Ahah yes that was the good old times! When 4G and BW Uber are awesome, to my mind the 2 bests tiers ever x). And yes I'm more or less back, I want to play ROSA Uber and I hope to get back to my highest level, need some training and building x).

Ah tu parles français? :) Je suis de Marseille je ne sais pas si tu connais!
hyw
No way lol these are understatements even after XY and ORAS came about in the BW2 metagame using Groudon as a Kyogre check for Sun teams is still really effective. x_x

So yeah influencing Lance like that is crazy. Bien que à mon avis, ORAS is a lot worse than BW2 and DPP; je peux jouer DPP un peu aussi, même si pas bien, peut être nous pouvons ensemble parfois.

I only speak broken French only a bit and badly though lol mais je fais de mon mieux quand j'ai l'opportunité parce que j'étudie cette langue à l'école et j'adore la culture française! xD
Alex Walls
Alex Walls
Ahah it will always be, nobody thought about it but since this moment a lot of people used it to play Bulky Offense or Stall, cause Groudon is better for stall in my opinion. And in ORAS Groudon is even better with his Primal version checking Kyogre as nobody!

x) Thanks (yeah I take "crazy" as a compliment). ORAS is ... different but still cool, I prefer BW/BW2 and DPP yes, sure we could play DPP and BW2 if you want! Actually I don't have any team right now, I'm an old player it's been a long time :p but I could try to make some to play with you!

Oh that's pretty good actually. Donc si je parle français tu peux tout comprendre? Depuis combien de temps étudies-tu le français? :). Et oui la culture française est très belle, que ce soit dans les arts, dans la gastronomie ou dans le patrimoine il y a beaucoup de belles choses en France! :)
Alex Walls
Alex Walls
Hey hyw! GL for the UPL tournament!
I thought during our chat that Lord Outrage was a new alt of Lance but I was wrong, "Absolute Control Sun Balance" still inspired on Sp.Def Groudon + Magic Bounce anyway x)
hyw
Wtf didn't get tbe notification of your reply sorry for ignoring this, fuck @_@
hyw
MAIS
hyw
okay first whenever you're available I'd love to just play you in some fun BW2 and DPP matches, I thought you only played BW2 super well but nope I was wrong you're a God at DPP too lmoa
hyw
and yeah your French is understandable to me bien que peut-être tu dois parler comme je suis un enfant mdr but yeah I'm ecstatic that the celestial bodies have aligned to accomodate for this showdown to be set
hyw
but yeah I am going to be busy this week, first one after winter break and Sunday I am 100% free so I'd prefer to do our match then, does Sunday any time work for you?
Alex Walls
Alex Walls
Ahah no problem bro. I'm not a god in any tier! I was quite good some years ago but not as good as you think! x)
I'd totally love to play against you in BW2 and DPP matches, it'll be a pleasure. Just tell me when you want to play for fun I'll be there! (You can add me on skype too if you want : alex-walls)

And it's okay to play Sunday! I'll be there, I'm GMT+1, you know that I'm from France, just tell me the hour and I'll be there at time!
Alex Walls
Alex Walls
And your french isn't perfect (as my english isn't neither) but it's good to see you try and speak some words ahah