Guilas D
Guilas D
next weekend would be nice , since 4 pm my time I will be free
Peli
Peli
that is past the deadline I believe
Guilas D
Guilas D
yeah true mb, then tomorrow ( tuesday I mean ) at 10 o'clock my time works for you ?
Peli
Peli
can you ply now?
Guilas D
Guilas D
no, I dont have the teams yet lol
Peli
Peli
how about you give me your time so i know what you are talking about
Guilas D
Guilas D
thought I had already said it, I am gmt +1
Peli
Peli
10 o'k which time be more specific it isnt hard
Guilas D
Guilas D
im not playin at 10 am lol ... night obv ( my time, gmt +1, spain, europe, etc )
Peli
Peli
can you play today get teams
Guilas D
Guilas D
today is tuesday which is the day I have said so yh lol . Would be nice if u confirm an hour
Peli
Peli
I am gmt -7 I have school and practice until 8pm my time I can play anytime from four hours after that. On the weekend I can play earlier from 12am to around 4-5pm on Saturday then I am out of the rest of the day. I can squeeze in Sunday if need be
Guilas D
Guilas D
so today at 12pm would work ?
Peli
Peli
online.
Guilas D
Guilas D
since we have 8 hours difference I think we were not talking about the same day .
If I am not wrong at 12 am your time ( saturday ) will be 8 pm my time, let's play in that time .
Peli
Peli
That is past the deadline, you said 12pm after I said I can play after 8pm. What was I supposed to think
Guilas D
Guilas D
I have said tuesday before twice ... Then just tell me a day and an hour to play ( obv do not say 4 am my time cuz I wont play at that time )
Peli
Peli
??
Guilas D
Guilas D
dude whats wrong with you, just tell me a day and hour before the deadline to play and I'll try be there . The only thing I have said that you should consider my timezone before scheduling
Peli
Peli
Any time in the next 2.5 hours or from 10pm-midnight my time