Smogon Forums

lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
ah, sorry about that! I've been out of town and then super busy lately. What are you interested in?
Miria
Miria
Actually, there's a fair few now that I've looked closely. ^_^ A female timid Riolu in Luxury ball, friend ball shroomish, nest ball chikorita and dive ball to toddle! Spit backs or the real deal. =P Depends if you can find anything more from me. ^_^
Miria
Miria
And if you're interested of course! I saw you're busy over the summer with work and stuff!
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
Sure! Those are all low-ratio females, so I can only do spitbacks. Would you trade a flawless Scatterbug in addition to the Spheal and Murkrow? Your wing pattern is way cooler than mine.
Miria
Miria
Yeah so they are. lol I've got spitback females of dive ball Omanyte and Kabuto, loads of various ball Eeeves, Repeat ball charmander and repeat ball magician Fennekin, premier ball chikorita and nest ball HA bulbasaur, if they're of interest too. ^_^

You forgot friend ball Shroomish? =] Oh and a timid tailow sounded pretty awesome! =P Spitbacks are totally fine, I'll get you that perfect 5 IV Vivillion though. =]
lucariomaster2
lucariomaster2
I should mention that Friend Ball Shroomish doesn't have Bullet Seed - is that ok?