Smogon Forums

Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Okay, I should be able to head online in about 35 minutes (at full hour).
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
Ok, i'll go online in 5-10 minutes.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Are you on already?
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
yes ;)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Good luck with the breeding! Be sure to take as much time as you need (though I'd appreciate an update once in a while). :P
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
thank you, i start to breed right now :)
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
Just hatched a female ha aero with this spread 31/30/31/31/31/31 , so i think to finish this breeding project shortly.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Oh, nice! I should be able to trade on the weekend, if you're done by then. :)
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
And it's finaly done! Hatched now a 31.31.31.7.31.31 adamant Aerodactyl (Female/HA) ready for you. It took me about 130 eggs, not very lucky with this bp. Now start to breed HA Female Larvitar.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Okay, cool! Hopefully the Larvitar decides to be more reasonable, heh.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I have the feeling that getting that final IV onto low ratio females will be a lot quicker in Su&Mo. :P
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
Hatched now a 6 ivs male. Tomorrow i think to finish this ;)
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
yeah it'll cost you only a few bottle caps.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hey, I just got a few of my shiny flawless HA Cranidos (f) cloned. Would you be interested in one of those instead of a spitback, for a flawless HA Larvitar? *_*
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
If you have a 4-5 ivs female HA spitback is fine. I'll trade you a female HA 5 ivs spitback Larvitar anyway (or flawless, except the sp.at.)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Okay then. ^^
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
Done. Hatched a female HA 31/31/31/31/31/31 Larvitar. Let me know when is a good time for you to trade ;)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Wow, that's incredible! And just in time, since I'll be on holiday from tomorrow onwards. :P

I'll be available for the next 9 hours today.
Ryuu Davin
Ryuu Davin
Ok i should go online shortly. Think in 10-15 minutes, we have to do a 2:2 trade right? My fc is 0233-0822-6543 if you need.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Okay, I think I still have you added. Aerodactyl + Larvitar for Cranidos + Shieldon, iirc. ^^