Smogon Forums

WorstPlayerEva
(On the forums). Also, what's your PS name?
WorstPlayerEva
Aight man, I'm home. It me up on showdown when you're on - showdown - WorstPlayerEva
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Apologies, I am an idiot who managed to leave his laptop at school, and yeah without it I can't get on and play (using my phone rn, but don't have the data to run PS without significant crashing).
WorstPlayerEva
Would you be down tomorrow about this time?
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Probably
WorstPlayerEva
Actually hold up, stupid question. Since its a friday, and you left your laptop in school, would you not be able to get it back during the weekend? Or will you just simply not have it for the weekend? Because the game is due on the 27th (Sunday)
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
My dad and I are gonna drive to school to get it when he gets home (or tomorrow morning, depends on when)
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
So yeah I'd probably have it back 23-24 hours from now
WorstPlayerEva
Hey man, hit me up if you're down to battle on PS. Will be on for awhile. If not, can't battle till thursday next week (tournament org gave an extension of a week)
WorstPlayerEva
Hey dude. Can you play tonight? Just message me
Valentine
hey ninjax ! are you planning on playing this or should I sub
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Playing, sadly my parents don't believe in allowing me a comp sigh...but I got it back so I can play pretty much any time over next few days
WorstPlayerEva
Tomorrow night then dude?
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Can't sorry blame parents and my bad physics grade
WorstPlayerEva
When are you on to play man?
WorstPlayerEva
So, the games deadline is today iirc. I'm free all day so just hit me up when you're downtonplay
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Sorry for johninh (reason is elsewhere), but I'll be on nowish for an hour or so so if you could play now/then that'd be swell
WorstPlayerEva
Hopping on now on both showdown and smogtours. Pm me there - WorstPlayerEva
WorstPlayerEva
Aight. I'm on both PS and Smogtours. Message me there. Username on both is WorstPlayerEva
WorstPlayerEva
So erm... I'll be back in an hour or so. Just ping me here I guess, hopefully we'll manage to catch each other