Smogon Forums

Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
I'm sorry for not responding, I was busy with family for a bit there, my FC is 2080-0586-6136, and yes I have all the required items
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
added
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Are you still ok to do this?
Dratias
Dratias
Yeah, totally. The only thing is.. I was kind of helping a user fill their dex the other day, and they disconnected, and now I've been banned from ingame trading for.. I really have no idea. It never says how long ;; Can I PM you whenever I'm allowed to trade again?
Hammerhead96
Dratias
Dratias
Hey c: I can trade again! Are you available?
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
sure, I'm in another time zone though, UTC+10:00 so it may be difficult to get the time of availability, also, I only needed these trades to help with the pokedex, so if I could have you trade me an alomomola, and one of each of the legends except lunala, type:null and tapu koko, it would be HUGELY appreciated! You don't have to though, it's up to you
Dratias
Dratias
Sure, I don't mind. Do you know of a time that you'd be available to trade?
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
I think the time you tried to organize at first is probably the best time we're gonna get, so at 5pm today your time. Pm me at 4pm or onward if you can't make it
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Hey, Im getting ready for the trade now. You need to add me to your friends list too, my FC is 2080-0586-6136.
Hammerhead96
Hammerhead96
Also you wouldn't happen to have a slowking, politoad and togedemaru would you?