Smogon Forums

greenDarkness
greenDarkness
Wednesday should work great for me, if it works for you. My timezone is GMT-8, and it's 3:015PM at the moment. So that means it's 8:015AM for you, correct? Are you free sometime between 12:30AM to 4:00AM GMT-8? I am also free Tuesday night as well.
cant say
cant say
says I got this notification at 8:30am. my wednesday from 11am onwards is good (should be tuesday night your time, just to be clear). later the better
greenDarkness
greenDarkness
Sorry I was a bit confused, I think I might have said the time incorrectly.
Thank you for the information. I believe I'm 7 hours ahead of you.
How does 10:30PM GTM-8 Wednesday sound? That should 3:30PM Wendesday for GMT+10, right?
cant say
cant say
that's fine for me. noved probably wants to stream the series though so i'll see if he can do it that late
greenDarkness
greenDarkness
Okay, I just realized you are 7 hours a day ahead of me.
So if we did 10:30PM GTM Tuesday, that would be 3:30PM Wendesday for GMT+10. Which would be your best day, correct?
Once again, so sorry about all the confusion. I didn't realize you were a whole day ahead of me.
cant say
cant say
correct. like I said, i'll try and see if noved is available that time as well. if not, could you go a little earlier?
greenDarkness
greenDarkness
9PM GMT-8 is the earliest I could do, assuming my bus is on time; but if it's delayed there's a chance I could be late.
cant say
cant say
no problem. worst case we just play and there's no stream. don't stress.
greenDarkness
greenDarkness
Very true. Keep me posted about his schedule if you don't mind.
chemcoop
chemcoop
I can try to set my computer up to stream if NOVED can't make it. Would hate for neither of the semifinals to get streamed
greenDarkness
greenDarkness
Just checking in to see if you're still available at 10:30PM GTM today, which would be 3:30PM Wendesday for GMT+10?
cant say
cant say
yep
greenDarkness
greenDarkness
Great, I'll see you then.
cant say
cant say
how late can you stay up? something's come up that may push me back 30mins-hour :(
greenDarkness
greenDarkness
Not too late. That's fine though. The sooner we can battle the better, but as long as it's less than an hour delay I'll be good.