Smogon Forums

zolaski
zolaski
- so we dont count a match i could have won. u could have waited 5~10 mins man.
Heysup
Heysup
I'm sorry to say but I wasn't the one who dc'd. I did not say I would take the win though I believe that's one of my choices. I said we can figure out what to do because on the one hand the game was pretty even at that point, but on the other hand it was only even because I got crit so it puts me in a bit of a difficult scenario. Either way, can you play at like 6:00 AM GMT -5 tomorrow or the next day?
Heysup
Heysup
And also I've used one of my more solid teams now and it would be better if I wasn't forced to waste it which I would if I didn't take the win. Did you submit your team before the game?
zolaski
zolaski
"In other tournaments, if a player disconnects and contends that they could still win, the optimal solution is to recreate the exact situation the disconnection occurred at during the battle. If this is not feasible due to unreasonable battle length, highly improbable circumstances, or some other reason, the player who did not disconnect may choose to rematch with either the same teams or (the option to use) new teams." tours rules, it is up to you.
zolaski
zolaski
ye tmrw at 6am ur time should be fine.
zolaski
zolaski
Nvm something came up so lets aim for friday or sat
Heysup
Heysup
can do friday at similar time, not sat tho.
zolaski
zolaski
whats ur avaibilities this w-e? i am probably not able to play tmrw at the time we scheduled sorry :/
Heysup
Heysup
I'm not sure weekend is sporadic for me but I can be on probably in the morning but not that early and late night. All gmt-5
zolaski
zolaski
on st
zolaski
zolaski
on for some times if u wanna play
Heysup
Heysup
Can you play in 1hr
zolaski
zolaski
Why not now? Probably not