Smogon Forums

Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
Hello dear Finchinator, how remarkable that we got paired! I am GMT +2 and am perfectly ok with playing Saturday, how about 3 pm EST? (ideally we do 4 PM since dinner gets in the way sometimes but 3 PM is ok). If that's too late then my friday night works too, something like 4-6 pm EST. I'm eargerly awaiting your response.
Finchinator
Finchinator
I want to play before Smogtour Saturday if possible, so maybe we should aim for 4pm Friday and just use Saturday as a backup if that's ok w/ you.
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
oh yeah smogon tour is a thing lol, let's do friday 4 pm then
Finchinator
Finchinator
kk, sounds good man -- see you then and gl
Finchinator
Finchinator
if you're ready early, i'll be on smogtours!
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
sry im being held up, will be like 15 min late
Finchinator
Finchinator
Finchinator
GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Finchinator
Finchinator
im way more free this week. once monday passes, i will be very active. the main "issue" is that im not sure of specifics, but a vast majority of your evenings wednesday-friday should work. wanna aim for thursday or friday with weekend as backup in case something comes up for me? i should be able to give you more specifics come wednesday or so
Jimmy Turtwig
Jimmy Turtwig
hey finch been a while, how are you doing? I should be able to do thursday evening or maybe weekend otherwise, think my weekend will be busy again so would prefer not to schedule too many of these in there
Finchinator
Finchinator
let's shoot for thursday and if one of us cannot make it, then i'll just cater to whenever you can play after then without much problem probably. does 7-9pm your time work?