Smogon Forums

So Noisy
with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry - ill be there to protect you wink sorry that wasn't flirting with you whatsoever I s-swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on steam we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx rawr xD
Qplaz
Qplaz
I pretended to be a girl in the new roblox server for 18+ only. Little did they know I am a 12 year old boy. At first we just played roblox together, but we worked up to more. I even skyped dressed as a hot and sexy "with poor connection" so the video would blur. After many seductive photos of my ass in my sisters underwear I convinced him I was the real deal. It took me 3 weeks to become his girlfriend. Eventually I
Qplaz
Qplaz
scammed this man out of $600 because I convinced him I would come visit if he paid for the flight. I was lucky it paid off because i had spent nearly $200 on make up and many hours of my roblox time watching makeup tutorials to pull off this epic con. He also gifted me over 500 robux. 11/10 would do again. It was actually a nice weekend when I flew to visit him and didn't even mind sucking someone's cock for the firs