Smogon Forums

Serial
Serial
im gmt+10, probably most convenient if we play saturday or sunday. Free from noon to 10pm on both days. Maybe sometime between 6 to 10pm? (9am to 1pm for u)
Pearl
Pearl
i would love to avoid playing during my mornings (literally impossible on sat, might make it work on sunday but no guarantees) at all if possible. id honestly rather stay up late on saturday to play you (like 2-3am) than go for the morning route, but i can try to accommodate to ur schedule if no better time is possible at all.
Pearl
Pearl
with that said, my preferred times would be around 9-midnight pretty much every day after im done prepping, but since those are kinda unreasonable towards you i think we'll have to do with something else. fwiw, i feel like this absolutely has to be played on either my saturday evening-late night or sunday, but if it's sunday the best i can w what you gave me (guaranteed) is like 1-2pm my time
Serial
Serial
Alright I'll try to do Saturday 10am (1am your time), if I'm not on by 2am your time then maybe Sunday 10-11pm (1-2pm your time) as a backup?