Smogon Forums

BoltSapphire
BoltSapphire
I'm GMT+5:30, Sunday works for me, that fine?12-1 AM your time would be best, since our timezone difference sucks.:pikuh:
BoltSapphire
BoltSapphire
I'm BoltSapphire on PS! as well btw.
Evillar
Oh sorry, I'm dumb, my time zone is actually GMT-4. Daylight Savings always screws me up. So that'd be like 1-2 AM my time on June 23, and 10:30-11:30 AM for you?
BoltSapphire
BoltSapphire
If you are fine with battling that early/late, that works best for me. Also, is your PS! name the same as your Smogon one?
Evillar
Yeah, that time is just fine. Username is the same
Evillar
I know I'm early, but I'm available pretty much any time now. I might be tabbed out so it could take a few minutes for me to respond though
Evillar
I'm online now
Evillar
Alright, it's 3AM here now, I'm gonna need to reschedule. Let me know a time that works
BoltSapphire
BoltSapphire
oof man, sorry about that. Something turned up. The best I can do is 7:30-9:00 AM your time... If that works for you, any day this week works. If not, we could just check if the other is online randomly and just battle when we both turn up. That doesn't work by Friday, you can have the win.
Evillar
I can't really be up that early because of my work schedule. I'm still able to be on during the night here though, so a similar time to our first scheduled match could work