Smogon Forums

RAP Yogurt
RAP Yogurt
I'm still EST as well, I'm available early Tuesday, late Wednesday, anytime after noon Thursday, as well as Mid Saturday and Late Sunday. Any of those times work for you?
Ronman5
Ronman5
Afternoon Thursday and Mid Saturday might work? What time is considered "Mid"

I go to work at 3pm Saturday is the reason why im asking (And my dad will be out of the house for the entire day)
Depending on your answer I can do like noon-2pm Thursday as I will be somewhere tomorrow and will work a 3pm-10pm Wednesday
RAP Yogurt
RAP Yogurt
1:30pm Thursday sounds awesome =D, and if one of us misses it we can fall back to say, 1pm Saturday?
Ronman5
Ronman5
sounds good
Ronman5
Ronman5
Im gonna grab an extension cause our only shot now is late at night Sat/Sunday
Ronman5
Ronman5
Ive got work in 30 and im getting ready
Ronman5
Ronman5
Hey man so what time next week you on... just realized this goes to next week and I will have a lot more time
RAP Yogurt
RAP Yogurt
I'm working Tuesday Friday and Saturday, so I'm available completely in any other day, or if you'd like we can fit it early EST afternoon/morning of the days that I work (except saturday)
RAP Yogurt
RAP Yogurt
10am Saturday or 5pm sunday work with you?
Ronman5
Ronman5
any chance you can do Friday early morning? (8am-2pm?)
Ronman5
Ronman5
if not I might be able (MIGHT) be able to do Saturday at 10am

5pm wont work cause I have work from 4-10 so worst case I can do 11pm sunday...
Im sorry for not responding I started up college again and figuring out a schedule
RAP Yogurt
RAP Yogurt
I can fit 10am Saturday or 11pm Sunday into my schedule, I just don't wanna prolong this any further.
Ronman5
Ronman5
Alright cause 10am I might do (maybe earlier if you can because my parents like to get up and go sometime around 10:30 and 11am on Saturday)
RAP Yogurt
RAP Yogurt
Sounds good, I'll make sure to be there at 10am if not before that.