Smogon Forums

steelskitty
steelskitty
also gmt-5, when works for you? weekends aren't great for me
ckw
ckw
weekends are the only time for me. Any time on the weekend when you are free?
steelskitty
steelskitty
how late can you be on?
ckw
ckw
10:30pm
steelskitty
steelskitty
okay i'm not expecting to have a clearly demarcated window of time i'm available before 10:30pm on saturday or sunday this weekend; how about i let you know on discord when i'm on, and if you're on then we can get at least a game done
ckw
ckw
I'd like to settle on a time instead. What times are you free on the weekends
steelskitty
steelskitty
i told you i'm pretty much not. i probably will have a few hours i'll be on here and there, but i won't know when those are in advance. if i try to schedule something specific i'm liable to miss it, so i'm refraining from doing that. i realize this isn't helpful, but since you can't play on any weekdays and can't do late on weekends this is the best i can do.
ckw
ckw
I see. I am quite busy during the week so that's why this is the best I can do too. I prefer to settle on a time so if you could tell me when your free on the weekend or weekday next week (hopefully lutra gives an extension) I feel that will be ideal for the both of us
steelskitty
steelskitty
the deadline is i think the 15th or 16th, so we still have plenty of time. i have a lot more availability this upcoming week (not weekend); just give me a few times and i'll tell you one i can make