Smogon Forums

thelinearcurve
thelinearcurve
im gmt+10 and free a good chunk of the time

how about something like 5pm Thursday my time, which i believe is 11pm Wednesday your time? (i can do 1pm-->more or less whenever , my time, on thursday)
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
That sounds good to me, say 4pm for you on Thursday would likely be best for me. Also, would you mind playing a few extra games after the match? I don't get to play titled players very often and am always excited when I get the chance.
thelinearcurve
thelinearcurve
Sure. See you soon (in about 8hours)
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
alright ready when you are. I am politics_matter on lichess
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
alright I'm going to head to bed
thelinearcurve
thelinearcurve
IM SO SORRY MATE SOMETHING IRL CAME UP
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
Would the same sort of time frame work for today or tommorow? Because on the 26th I'm going traveling and won't have internet.
thelinearcurve
thelinearcurve
Hi I'm on now for the next 5 hours
thelinearcurve
thelinearcurve
I'll set an alarm nice and early as well and will be up Saturday 7am --> whenever
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
Are you still there? Today is the last day I can schedule without lots of difficulty. With advanced notice I'm probably able to make any time in the next 12 hours (since this was written). I'll check smogon periodically but not obsessively (because it is Christmas after all). I'm leaving for my trip about noon tomorrow so if it absolutely necessary I can maybe play tomorrow morning. Hope we can get something set up!
thelinearcurve
thelinearcurve
Hey lad. I'll be on for the next chunk of time, are you around?
ShedMiddleFinga
ShedMiddleFinga
yeah I'm here, when would be a good time for you
thelinearcurve