Smogon Forums

Zerses
Zerses
Hi! It's been almost 4 days since my last message and you haven't said anything, are you not going to play the tournament? can't do tomorrow Friday unless you'd be down to play at night, something around my 11-12 PM, otherwise we could aim for another time on Saturday, though I might not be able to play, but will do my best as long as you'd like to get our games done by the end of the week
Attack on Samurott
Attack on Samurott
I apologize for the late response. If you're able to play today, I can play you in about two hours from now. GMT-5.
Attack on Samurott
Attack on Samurott
I'm just seeing that we have until the 4th. I can play you sometime next week. Hopefully Wednesday around this time if that's possible for you.
vani
vani
stage 1 deadline is tomorrow just so you know but an extension til wednesday would be ok
Attack on Samurott
Attack on Samurott
Ah okay thank you and sorry for the delays. Been a rough couple days for me.
Zerses
Zerses
I'm sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling much better! there's no rush as we've been granted an extension, so Wednesday should work
Zerses
Zerses
Looks like I probably won't be able to play on Wednesday at around the time you suggested before, in which case a backup schedule would be needed, so how's later than that, not 4 PM but 8 PM? can't be earlier than that, but our 4 PM schedule would still be on the table, it's just so we have a backup if it doesn't work out for me
Attack on Samurott
Attack on Samurott
I'm fine with that.
Zerses
Zerses
Hi, I can finally play right now if you'd like to, just let me know