Smogon Forums

phantomclaw8888
phantomclaw8888
Thursday should work best for me I should be available all day lmk what time works for you?
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Sure, if you let me know your timezone I can propose a time that works for the both of us
phantomclaw8888
phantomclaw8888
I am in GMT-7
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Ok how does Thursday at 5 pm your time sound? That will be 6 pm for me
phantomclaw8888
phantomclaw8888
Yea that work
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Hey I'm on a bit early, send chal to 2020 idm boomer when you see this
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
hey man, it's been more than 30 mins since our scheduled timeslot. i'm willing to reschedule to another day, but i've gtg now. let me know your availability for the rest of the week once you're back online.
phantomclaw8888
phantomclaw8888
Hey sorry man I looked up the wrong GMT im in PST rn so 5 PM would be around now for me, I am available the rest of the night and should be free pretty much all day the next three days
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Hey if you’re on discord reach out to me I might be able to play tonight if you’re still available
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
tHe21sAmAge#2462
phantomclaw8888
phantomclaw8888
I am available for the next 2 hours Ill u hit u up on discord as well
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Hey man, just saw your post - still haven't hit me up on discord and would appreciate more notice for scheduling. You said you're going to be available for the next three days but we have to narrow down to a timeslot.
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
I have some availability right now, and can probably play in the evenings for the next 3 days, let's say around 6 pm my time, which would be 4 pm for you. Please give me at least a day's notice if you want to play on the weekend, otherwise I will be available for the next few hours tonight.
phantomclaw8888
phantomclaw8888
Ok sorry man I should be available at 6 PM your time both today and tommorow that time should work for me
Boomenheimer
Boomenheimer
Can’t do today, Sunday I could prob do around 9 pm my time. Lmk if that works for you.
phantomclaw8888
phantomclaw8888
yup should work