Smogon Forums

Linkin Karp
Linkin Karp
22-24 will be pretty impossible. I'm GMT +2. Next week looks better than this one in general, with the exception of today. Wanna go at it rn?
xFactorymade
xFactorymade
Sorry, went to bed. Looks like you're 8 hours ahead of me then. We should be able to play any time between 7pm to 1am your time if that works for you (11am to 5pm my time). Any day next week should work except for the 27th.
xFactorymade
xFactorymade
Should be able to find time on the 20th or 21st this week as well.
Linkin Karp
Linkin Karp
I'm 7 hours ahead of you not 8 (11:30 AM rn, should be 4:30 for you). Could theoretically play in exactly 10 hours. Next week might be easier, but if we can get it over with, why not.
xFactorymade
xFactorymade
OK, mb. Thought DST played a role. I should be good to go in an hour or two if you are. Otherwise just give me a time next week and I'll be there.
Linkin Karp
Linkin Karp
Today won't work, missed my train. Sorry
xFactorymade
xFactorymade
No worries. Just give me a time next week then. Any time after 11:30am my time, except on the 29th.
Linkin Karp
Linkin Karp
Monday your 12pm / my 7pm?
xFactorymade
xFactorymade
Sounds good
xFactorymade
xFactorymade
Hey, just want to give you a heads up that I'll be withdrawing from the tourney. Your new opponent might need to schedule a different time with you and I thought it'd be shitty not to give you some notice. Cheers.
Linkin Karp
Linkin Karp
Too bad, was looking forward to facing your creative teams. Thanks for the heads up