Smogon Forums

Leni
Leni
any chance we at least get the scheduling done asap. My weekend is full of activities and earlier i know when the games happen the better
Lizardu''
Lizardu''
ok so, i'm +2, i can't play you before friday but after 4pm friday i'm almost there the entire week-end
Leni
Leni
so theres absolutely 0 availability from your end in any given day mon-thu? would really appreciate if we could slide it in any given day. cant make fri-sat work at all and my sunday availability is up in the air still. will know it most likely sunday morning
Lizardu''
Lizardu''
noi can't play before friday, i need to prep this and others tours, + irl occupations, prob need to sub if we can't find a schedule, sunday morning i'm here, i let you see with your team what you do
Leni
Leni
alright. If I understood correctly, you'r'e saying you're possibly subbing out? lmk if that happens and i'll schedule with new person in that case. Otherwise, it sounds like we have to aim for sunday evening I believe I can comfortably play around 10-11:30pm. Earlier hours I know most likely during sunday/whenever schedule is published for my weeknend activities
Leni
Leni
and to be precise 10-11:30 gmt+3, can we make this work?
Lizardu''
Lizardu''
i don't think i will be subbed, i'm here for the end of the week, so end of morning sunday i can be here yes
Leni
Leni
what happened to your entire weekend availability that you told me in the first place? That should cover sunday evening, right? Can you be more specific about the hours that suits you, because im trying to accomodate my best to get this done, while im not sure your side of the table
Lizardu''
Lizardu''
i told you i'm here for the end of the week & you told me you want to play 10-11:30 sunday, i said ok for this time, what's wrong ? 10-11:30 is the morning like you want right ? it's not 10 pm ?
DurzaOffTopic
DurzaOffTopic
tlenit chill a bit my dawg there's a bit of a language barrier here and I can see where the confusion is; you said sunday morning at first and then didn't clarify am/pm in your second message and liza uses 24 hour time normally - i promise he was trying to accommodate your (honestly questionable) avail best he could

liza can make 10pm +3 (9pm +2 for liza), confirming that time on his behalf, there are no issues
Leni
Leni
Hi Durza and Lizardu, thanks for the confirmation. I want to clarify that I have been very chill about this and my best interest has been to find a time early on during the week due to my busy weekend. As you might see, I never stated im looking forward to get the game done sunday morning. instead I said I know my availability during the Sunday morning/whenever the schedule is published better. Have a good one lads
DurzaOffTopic
DurzaOffTopic
yup excited for the game, good luck (but not too much)!
skrimps
skrimps
do you guys want to go on a double date afterwards?
DurzaOffTopic
DurzaOffTopic
never seen someone 'on hiatus' have so much to say :v4: