Smogon Forums

FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
fair enough, I'll check here every day til you know your schedule better :)
Toxinalpaca
Toxinalpaca
I’ll be leaving tomorrow, when I got the chance to I’ll message you
Toxinalpaca
Toxinalpaca
Hello there, when would you be free now that I’m BST?
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Not even close. I'm currently on lunch break about to go back on shift lol. I'm not free tomorrow evening (Friday), so again weekend is what I find easiest to schedule :)
Toxinalpaca
Toxinalpaca
Oh I didn’t mean rn lol, but weekend still seems good, wa just trying to see your availability with my timezone
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
oh right sorry, uh Im 9 hours ahead, so I'll check back here at like 7 pm which is 10 am for you. I can play from then to like 11 pm :) so a 4 hour window for today
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
alright, we can try these times as well for tomorrow :)
Toxinalpaca
Toxinalpaca
Sorry I was busy all day, I’ll see what I can do tomorrow
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
no worries mate, I'll just be idle checking back on here every so often over the next few hours
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
okay, i won't be able to stay up much longer as I have work in the morning, you'll need to request an extension if we can't play soon :)
Toxinalpaca
Toxinalpaca
Sorry I woke up recently, we can request extension
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
alright, I'll be around tonight again. Hopefully can catch you in the morning :) I'll be here idle for around 6+ hours
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
damn, I've got to head to sleep. I might be up around 7 am which is around 9ish hours from now. Hopefully i can catch you around then.
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Hello, I'll be around for about an hour or so before I start work. Just to try and give a different window.
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
alright, I got to head to work now, I think tonight/tomorrow is our last opportunities to play before extended deadline.
Toxinalpaca
Toxinalpaca
Hi could you play now?
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Unlucky, was already at work. I'll be available now (6pm) to around 10 pm :)
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Hello. I start work later tomorrow so I'd like to play tonight then with a set time. It's currently 11:30 and im on lunch break. I finish at 4 pm. I can play from about 4:30 to 11 pm. Is there a window during these times of mine you can lock in to play?
Toxinalpaca
Toxinalpaca
4:30 seems cool
FloristtheBudew
FloristtheBudew
Fantastic. I'll see you then :)