Smogon Forums

boris69
boris69
are you free right now ? im on as zupe a lot you can message me on main server and we go to pstours.
Ampha
Ampha
... that was 3am...
anyways, im good w some moment on friday or weekend
boris69
boris69
are you good with rn ?
Ampha
Ampha
bruh, id rather schedule a time, I was having lunch on the time and wasnt even on PC
boris69
boris69
word im -7 gmt lets shoot for friday at 8am -7gmt
Ampha
Ampha
thats lunchtime :pikuh:, something else would be better, im p free at all the 3 nights
boris69
boris69
yo are you available ?
Ampha
Ampha
... , as i said, it would be good if a appropriate time would be set, im p on sat night, any time ur good to go?
boris69
boris69
yes lmfao, idk why u wont just throw a time out there and see if it works lol.
Ampha
Ampha
Bc u kept complicating w rns, anyways, 10pm -3?
Ampha
Ampha
Saturday
boris69
boris69
i would prefer morning saturday -3 gmt and any time sunday, the 25th is my birthday and people have made plans that im obliged to attend to, i apologize for the notice regarding it rn, but i imagined me being available anytime tuesday 11pm -7 gmt till now would give us a good shot at convening together, but life is life.
Ampha
Ampha
wb sunday then? same time works then?
boris69
boris69
yes i believe so
boris69
boris69
im dumb i got the days of the week wrong i thought yesterday was friday 24th n today the 25th was saturday but its actually saturday the 26th so im available to do the games today if ur down instead of sunday
Ampha
Ampha
well, Id rather keep it for sunday, I've scheduled a game bc this was moved to sunday so yeah
boris69
boris69
yer np
boris69
boris69
are you free by chance im on as zupe both servers