Smogon Forums

Haruno
Haruno
Hiihi! And not really? I'm in smogon retirement home (gacha communities) but mostly just play randbats and get drafted into random OM leagues lol. I did see the doubles tour posting though and decided to sign up!

We should catch up though at some point!
Level 51
Level 51
damn that's wild, i haven't entered a tournament in years lol, i'm just a ladder crawler in my spare time now lmao. glad to see you're still somewhat at it though, hope you've been doing well!!
Haruno
Haruno
Tiime for you to start! Or at least enter something low stress like randbats! What ladders have you been climbing? I've definitely been doing well though! How've you been? Hard to believe how time flies, since worlds 2016 was 7 years ago already. Dang, hard to believe.
Level 51
Level 51
haha nah, i stress too much about any tournament game im in, best to just stay out. been climbing DOU and PIC ladders which is much less stressful lol

i've been doing well! just graduated a few months ago and on the job hunt now. and yea time moves way too fast, kind of insane
Haruno
Haruno
That's fair. Who needs tournament stress anyways! Playing on ladder is more fun anyways. What's PIC? How's DOU been since gen 6? :O

Yay! Congratulations on graduating! That's awesome. Good luck with the job hunt, you got this!

Yeah, hard to believe how fast time is going by, but still good to see how there are many familiar faces still around! Are you still regularly involved in dou