Smogon Forums

DreamPrince
DreamPrince
I am EST, I work 11 AM to 5 PM on Thursdays and Fridays, free all weekend.
Reddo161
Weekend sounds good then! Sometime during the evening of one of the weekend days? We can probably arrange a specific time closer to the day
DreamPrince
DreamPrince
6 PM EST Friday then?
DreamPrince
DreamPrince
Reddo161
sorry i thought we agreed to do it on one of the weekend days, ie Saturday or Sunday. Please let me know what your availabilities are like for these days
Reddo161
Once again I'm asking for your availability is like today. I've seen you come online several times yesterday without replying...
DreamPrince
DreamPrince
As a rule of thumb, when someone calls Activity on you, they are not obligated to match if you missed the proposed time. I gave you a proposed time last Tuesday and you had more than three days to respond. I had assumed you quietly agreed without responding, so I hopped on PS! and waited for you. But nothing, hence I called Act on you.
Reddo161
Like i said, when you told me that you are free all weekend, I said that weekend sounds good (ie we'll play in the weekend). I am not sure how you can just assume i quietly agreed to friday when i literally said that we should play during the weekend...

Anyway, it sounds like you aren't even interested to play the game despite both of us being online??
DreamPrince
DreamPrince
I am currently out of the house now and won’t be back around 4 PM EST. You should have responded to that message, hence my assumption.
Reddo161
I was very busy for the rest of the week, but since I had previously said that we should play during the weekend, I didn't expect you to randomly suggest Friday and assume that I would just be okay with it.

I'm happy to play against you after 4pm EST, does 5pm EST work for you? (ie in about 3 hours)